Hate E-mails

Sorry just need to vent! Over the last few days I have approved over a dozen men who had "at least 2 full nude photos in their profiles", as the group rules i inherited say you need to have to join. Over that same time period I have rejected a few with my standard rejection message. Three people have seen fit to then send me vitriolic tirade about being rejected when I have a private profile. If you've read though the topics you know why I had to convert to a private profile, and it has not been an issue for those in the group. I obviously made the right decision to not accept their request to join. We don't need hate here, we need acceptance and love.
NudeTim

This topic was edited
RE:Hate E-mails

Simple solution, when you reject them just block them! Problem solved.

This post was edited

Simple solution, when you reject them just block them! Problem solved.

Except some times they respond sorry didn't realize they weren't public and we gain new members. Most people aren't a holes! :)
I was just having a bad day I guess! Today it better! New media and one guy who has all clothed photos.

This post was edited

You are doing a grand job Tim! There's always a minority who don't know how to behave!

This post was edited

No worries. You are doing a great job. Its their baggage, dont let them bully you. Afterall they are applying to join if they cant adhere to the rules now well its not the kind of ppl you want in the group

This post was edited

Simple solution, when you reject them just block them! Problem solved

Don't send any message

This post was edited

Im sorry that you received those messages. Thanks for all your efforts on behalf of the group.

This post was edited

several years back i had several groups on tn sadly you can never please everyone , what i don't get it's a nudist site and this group is a nudist group hence be nude . i one of those if they legalized nudity in public unless cold or snow i'd go nude everyday especially rainy day but i'm also retired so others opinions about seeing me nude don't matter much. every group on tn has some rules if folks can't follow simple join another group or start your own.

This post was edited

Hello,I'm still very new to this group and I am more then happy for others in this group to send me a message and to have a chat. I don't understand why other people have to send hateful emails to another person,so what if your profile is private,it's your profile and you have your reasons to why you stay private

This post was edited

Tim, You were absolutely correct in your actions then and now. Some people are constant complainers and others actually are out to create problems. I moderate a group that was failing before I took it over. I modified it's rules and guidlines (you can too) and converted it to a private group. A couple of my rules that stood out were the person had at least one current full nude photo & no 'private' profiles.
Yet I had a couple of gents that requested to join the group and the objected to both of the above requirements without giving a valid reason. I rejected both, then blocked them. As moderator you are tasked with keeping the "standards & rules" set up for the group and if someone does not meet the requirements you reject their request. Most important is that you do not have to put up with the bad behavior or poor manners of anyone.

This post was edited

Tim, You were absolutely correct in your actions then and now. Some people are constant complainers and others actually are out to create problems. I moderate a group that was failing before I took it over. I modified it's rules and guidlines (you can too) and converted it to a private group. A couple of my rules that stood out were the person had at least one current full nude photo & no 'private' profiles.Yet I had a couple of gents that requested to join the group and the objected to both of the above requirements without giving a valid reason. I rejected both, then blocked them. As moderator you are tasked with keeping the "standards & rules" set up for the group and if someone does not meet the requirements you reject their request. Most important is that you do not have to put up with the bad behavior or poor manners of anyone.
Thanks, I agree, and did you know you have me blocked from your profile? ;)

This post was edited