goofy nude moments in the backyard

last couple days i have been doing yard work so today i had trimmed tree branches in the front yard and pulled them to the gate going to the backyard . so once i gathered them all i pulled them inside the gate than shut it and stripped off my sweaty shirt and shorts and put them on a table , unless your standing at edge of road looking down at my gate you can't see much and me only nude for a minute or two till i get around the corner. so my idea was to drag the limbs behind my shed where i have a burn pit so i grabbed a few large branches and start backing up dragging them forgetting the solar light i have planted in a stake in the ground - over i went tumbling my fat naked butt across the grass . i have no doubt if a neighbor could have seen me they wouldn't have cared i was nude and laughed they're butts off too. not the first time i've tripped over or struck the light with the mower before - it's been there for years maybe one day i'll pay attention. in about a week i'll burn the yard debris i usually wear clothes but think i may try it nude .

This topic was edited
RE:goofy nude moments in the backyard

I'd come home from work after working 72hrs straight at the fire house. Busy, busy shifts but had to do a couple of things before I took a long nap to recover from not getting much sleep during those days. I went out into the backyard to do a task and didn't realize that I didn't unlock the door to the patio, so when it closed, I was locked out!

Long story short, instead of just sucking it up and going out the gate, out in front and retrieving the "hide a key," I thought it would be better to try and scale a side wall and be a bit more discreet about being naked out front. I ended up landing my foot on a brick planter, giving myself a nice gash on the underside of the joint, going head over heals into the planter and completely exposed to both neighbors across the street.

I got the key, bled all over the entry and by the time I bandaged myself up, cleaned up the mess I made, took a shower outside, I was able to come in and take that nap I so desperately needed. Wasn't a great nap. The injury to the toe throbbed all day and night! ;DDD

This post was edited

I'd come home from work after working 72hrs straight at the fire house. Busy, busy shifts but had to do a couple of things before I took a long nap to recover from not getting much sleep during those days. I went out into the backyard to do a task and didn't realize that I didn't unlock the door to the patio, so when it closed, I was locked out!Long story short, instead of just sucking it up and going out the gate, out in front and retrieving the "hide a key," I thought it would be better to try and scale a side wall and be a bit more discreet about being naked out front. I ended up landing my foot on a brick planter, giving myself a nice gash on the underside of the joint, going head over heals into the planter and completely exposed to both neighbors across the street.I got the key, bled all over the entry and by the time I bandaged myself up, cleaned up the mess I made, took a shower outside, I was able to come in and take that nap I so desperately needed. Wasn't a great nap. The injury to the toe throbbed all day and night! ;DDD

Ouch , sometimes it doesn't pay to be stealth as for the lockout i did that once and had to go around front nude for the hidden key big question why is the key always out front. glad you didn't get hurt to bad i'm sure the neighbors were entertained though.

This post was edited

All our fruit trees suddenly boomed in growth this year which one would hope for. Mowing with just shorts on it became a sacrifice of skin and there was no avoiding it. To much farm traffic to be nude just the best I can do at the time.

This post was edited

Just smiling at this - Im regularly naked around home and my next door neighbour has caught an eyeful or two over the years as she runs a hair dressing salon at home. Last summer, I was putting the trash out in the bin without the benefit of clothes - its between both our homes and in the front screened by trees - I didnt realise she was working in the garden on the other side of the trees until her voice went Hi - beautiful weather to be out in the yard isnt it. All I could do was cover up for modestys sake with the recycling basket and respond. We chatted over the shrubs for a few minutes with me butt naked except for the basket. Unfortunately, her next customer turned up in the driveway, but she ended with Love your tan - Ill have to work on mine over the summer to catch up . Looking forward to seeing it this summer and finding out if I live next door to a fellow back yard nudist!

This post was edited

My neighbor across the street walks his drive way for exercise in the mornings. It is usually the same time I feed the horses. Since I have to walk in an exposed area that is visible I think I may have been seen a couple of times. I have to check to see which direction he is walking before walking in the open. Truthfully I dont really know if he has seen me. Too often people are so focused on their own activity and dont see anything around them.

This post was edited

It's amazing that you were being watched all of that time without knowing it and there was never a problem or complaint with it.

This post was edited

AndyDi

It's amazing that you were being watched all of that time without knowing it and there was never a problem or complaint with it.

This post was edited

AndyDiIt's amazing that you were being watched all of that time without knowing it and there was never a problem or complaint with it.

Aside from the apartments we've lived in, since we got married, we've lived in homes with backyards. Some were rentals and the last 3 were homes we purchased. Those homes purchased were ALWAYS scoped out for their backyard privacy because we knew we'd be spending lots of naked time back there.

At every rental home or purchased home, we've either been out and out, seen naked, or the neighbors have mentioned it to us, with the exception of the younger woman neighbor currently living across the street from us. It's probably pretty accurate to assume that, that younger neighbor's seen me/us but hasn't mentioned it. Those that have mentioned it have been nice about it and smiled or giggled about it. They've mentioned how brave we are to do what we do. They don't seem surprised when we tell them that we live this way. Haven't lost a neighborly friendship yet.

This post was edited