frustrate!!

On several occasions they have blocked me, however there are many who show themselves and worse still masturbate violating the policy of the page, I would like to know why it bothers that I do not put my ugly face on the cam, maybe that is what my nudity represents, we should be more moderate and see what is good that happens in the rooms and not throw people away just for not showing their faces

This topic was edited
RE:frustrate!!

On several occasions they have blocked me, however there are many who show themselves and worse still masturbate violating the policy of the page, I would like to know why it bothers that I do not put my ugly face on the cam, maybe that is what my nudity represents, we should be more moderate and see what is good that happens in the rooms and not throw people away just for not showing their faces
That rule is clearly stated. So why object to the fact that not abiding by it gets you thrown out?

This post was edited

If only rules would equally apply to certain mods who openly and outrageously violate the same rules that are supposed to be enforced. Either there is equality for all or there is equality for none.

This post was edited

I just got banned for the second time and can't figure out why!?!? Wasn't hiding my face, wasn't masturbating. Just sitting showing all of myself.
Had barely turned on my camera. Apparently there is some rule that I am violating and wish I knew what it was so I don't keep getting banned from the chat room.

This post was edited

well don't worry, you were probably banned by a guy who feels weak so the only way he can behave differently is by pressing a key, just a dum hole

This post was edited

I have a solution that works great, at least for me. Dont bother with chat, its a waste. I never hear anything good about it, all I ever see is people complaining about it.

This post was edited

I have a solution that works great, at least for me. Dont bother with chat, its a waste. I never hear anything good about it, all I ever see is people complaining about it.

Ditto

This post was edited