Inspired by my recent Airbnb guest...

a few weeks ago my naked aribnb guest mowed a portion of my front yard in clear view of the road, if someone had come along in the 20 min or so he had been out there. I have for years mowed most of my backyard in the buff except the portion you can see by looking up the driveway if you are driving by. I placed my car in a slightly different position and just got done mowing the visible from the road potion of my backyard naked.. I felt more vulnerable while i was pushing the mower away from the road, instead of towards it, since i could not see if one went by.

As far as i know none did.

This topic was edited
RE:Inspired by my recent Airbnb guest...

I haven't mowed my front lawn naked but I have trimmed the edges and I never bother about dressing when on the front drive.

I don't know how much other posters have passing but our current home has only a small fraction of the traffic we had previously.
The bus service past our house only has one bus each way per hour on average and there are only half a dozen school buses. Other road traffic is only about 50 cars and hour and half that number of commercial vehicles on a normal day but increases significantly on summer holiday weekends.

This post was edited
RE:Inspired by my recent Airbnb guest...

While we are in the city limits the road is more rural with a good bit of traffic. But, sitting off the road about 100 yards or so and having the road curve, there is less chance for someone to look much. I have been mowing much of the yard nude for a while. Been able to mow most of the front yard nude the last several weeks being strategic about direction. Most concern is with neighbors. Would love to mow everything nude.

This post was edited