Answering the Door Naked

Elsewhere, I've seen TN participants talk about always answering the door naked, but I had never done that...until the other night. Home alone (and naked, natch) I decided to book a massage. I found someone online willing to come to my house, thus saving me the trouble of getting dressed to go out, just to strip again for the massage (keeping in mind that unclothed is the preferred way of getting a massage). While waiting for the masseur's arrival, it occurred to me that it made no sense to put something on, just to take it off for the massage. So...a first for me...I answered the door naked. Now, this masseur was a stranger to me...I'd never met him, so I wondered what he'd think. Well, talk about a non-event! He came in and we chatted for a bit while he set up, and he acted like it was the most natural thing in the world. Well, it is very natural! From now on, I won't be so bashful about answering the door in the nude.

This topic was edited
RE:Answering the Door Naked

I am glad you had a good experience, I am still gathering the nerve to do that. I am a 73 yr old male, so not all would like the view.

This post was edited