Pleasantly surprised in the woods!

So it is known with some local gay men that there is an area of Jordan Lake (a large lake in the triangle) that is good for cruising. It is really dense and pretty secluded section of Jordan lake that is perfect for some public sex. But this area also has hidden sand banks that get great sun and are by the water so gay men also use this spot for nude sunbathing.

I heard about this area early when I first moved down to NC and the first time I went, I knew where the trail started but not how far you had to walk to get to the 'nudist section' (I was naive..). However on that trip I found this really cool bank that was pretty far from the entrance so I thought it was perfect to relax and get some nude time in.

Jump to yesterday, I decide to go spend the morning at the lake and choose to walk to that very same spot I found on my first visit. When I get close to it, I notice a guy is already set up in the spot. This surprised me because I have never encountered anyone here. This guy was young, early 30's, good build, and was wearing just a speedo. I figured he would probably be okay if I got naked, but I would try and do it modestly. So I decided to settle down in the same bank. The bank itself is pretty long and a tree has fallen over to divide it into a large and small space. He was in the larger (and sunnier) spot and I took mine on the other side of the fallen tree.

As I was hanging out, I occasionally went to lie down on a blanket I brought. When I did, I would slip my trunks off and lay on my stomach. I was convinced that the fallen tree would cover me enough that I was out of this guy's vision. I dozed off for a lil. He noticed.

when I wake up minutes later, I put my shorts back on and move to my chair that was close to the water. This guy just must have swam cuz he was standing by the water, wet and drying off. We were silent, but eventually he says that I can move my stuff over to the sunny side because its better to tan. I said thanks and began to move my stuff over.

The other side was much sunnier because I def started sweating hahah. Anyway I move my stuff and create a spot maybe 6-7 feet from his, but close enough that we were able to chat. We did some light conversation but mostly kept to ourselves. Eventually we start bonding over the fact that we both were surprised to find someone else in this area as it is usually so private. We then shared how often we visit this area. We both made it clear that most times when we are alone in the area, we are naked. He also told me that he noticed I was naked when I was resting. So at this point we both laugh and agree to get naked. He really did have a beautiful body, juicy dick, and nice ass.

After an hour or so, I decide that I am sweating too much and should probably head out. I pack up and we continue to chat. I ask him if he'd be okay to do this again and he agreed. We exchanged numbers and I walked back. Pretty quickly into that walk, he texts me asking if I wanted a blowjob. I definitely did, but told him next time ;)

This topic was edited
RE:Pleasantly surprised in the woods!

I go there to lay out also! Perhaps I'll see you out there sometime...

This post was edited
RE:Pleasantly surprised in the woods!

Hot! Keep us informed

This post was edited