Drawbacks of living in a condo

I have been living in an apartment building for 20 years and although the curtains on my windows are always down, sometimes I have gone through uncomfortable moments for me and for one or another neighbor.
The first time was a day that I had just woken up, on weekends, my parents went out early and I had my nude mornings; I had breakfast, did cleaning among other activities. One morning, my mother left the window of the door open and although she has a mesh, you cannot see inside; I did not realize that detail, so while I was getting ready to have breakfast, I got up to prepare coffee and when I returned to the dining room my neighbor looked out the window, having a frontal spectacle of me, when he saw me he shouted "perhaps Are you always like this? " To which I, without covering myself, went to the door and replied "and perhaps you always show yourself to other people's houses?". Some time later I spent with another neighbor who cleaned the roof of his house, I opened the window of my room and he stood in front of me, he greeted me and I did it without any regret. A few days later I found him leaving my building, "neighbor, good morning" he told me I answered the greeting he approached me and asked me, do you sleep naked? I replied, if so, it is very comfortable and in hot weather it helps a lot, he smiled and no longer spoke of the subject.
Today I just arrived from my office and I decided to take a shower before dinner, when I entered my bathroom I realized that my towel was not there, nor my dressing gown in its place so I went to the laundry to look for them in that I hear someone tell me Say hello, my neighbor from another building, who, although from that point on you cannot fully see my body, there is no doubt that I am naked. I answered the greeting and immediately entered my house.
Has anyone else had this type of event?

This topic was edited
RE:Drawbacks of living in a condo

I have an attached garage with an entrance to the dining/kitchen area of the house. I often leave the main door open with only a screen between garage and house. There is a window in that door. On a day when the big garage door was open a neighbor came into the garage and greeted a naked me while I was working at the kitchen sink. He announced himself, and I turned and walked toward him. We both stood at the doorway and conversed a bit about my nudity and finished the business at hand. That was the only time that happened and that neighbor is now gone. I still leave the big door open much of the time and the screen door to the garage is still in place.

This post was edited