RE:First nudist beach experience

Awesome mate did you enjoy it?

This post was edited

Fantastic! Hope you are making the most of it!

This post was edited

My first time traveling to San Francisco for work I went to Baker Beach on a cool day. I stripped down and got in the ocean but it was pretty chilly and there were not many others around. San Diego was much sunnier and warmer. I would like to see the one in Miami next time I make it down there.

This post was edited

My first nudist beach experience was also at Wreck Beach when I was 22 or 23. I was visiting Vancouver and ended up on the UBC campus to meet a friend. I had some time to kill before our scheduled meeting (before cell phones, couldn't reach him to tell him I was early), so I decided to take a walk to the beach since I had heard of it and had been intrigued by the nude beach concept for some time. I was so nervous when I reached the beach. I sat on a log for a while before I got the courage to slip off my shorts. I stayed sitting there with my clothes in my hands for a while longer when a guy about my age walking by with his girlfriend stopped in front of me and asked me if I knew what time it was. I was shocked that it seemed so natural for him to stop and talk to a total stranger while nude. They carried on with their walk and I told myself that I was being silly for being so nervous and self conscious. So I mustered my courage, put my clothes in my back pack, stood up, and started walking along the water. It was such a great feeling of freedom and comfort; I never looked back, I was hooked. Unfortunately I had very little time before I had to leave to meet my friend, whom I never told of my walk on the beach.

This post was edited