First nudist beach experience

Hey guys just wanted to say hello. Had my first nudist beach experience recently and it was amazing. Anyone remember there first time and how they felt before/after?

Not many opportunities for naturism in North West England. Hope to get to a nudist beach again soon

This topic was edited
RE:First nudist beach experience

I decided to just-do-it so I went to a clothing optional beach and spent the day walking the trails and relaxing on the beach naked, it felt so natural and it felt so normal that I didnt miss wearing any clothing. I have accepted my nakedness and am not embarrassed by it, life is so short why not enjoy it while naked and have fun. All I wish was that I would have started being a nudist earlier in life, truly enjoy the nudist lifestyle without regrets of the new found freedom That I now enjoy.

This post was edited

Which beach did you go to?

This post was edited

Yes I do remember with extreme clarity.
I had returned from an overseas holiday where I had experienced my first social nude meetup with a couple who were B&B hosts.

I went to Sunnyside nude beach near Melbourne and as it was a glorious day, there were perhaps 100 plus beachgoers. After choosing a spot, I decided to try and act normal (as nervous as hell!) and strip off and go down to the water edge.

What a revelation. Like virtually everyone has said in other posts, Why did I take so long to do it! So many adjectives to use - exhilarating, freeing, incredible, freedom, empowering etc

This post was edited

I decided to just-do-it so I went to a clothing optional beach and spent the day walking the trails and relaxing on the beach naked, it felt so natural and it felt so normal that I didnt miss wearing any clothing. I have accepted my nakedness and am not embarrassed by it, life is so short why not enjoy it while naked and have fun. All I wish was that I would have started being a nudist earlier in life, truly enjoy the nudist lifestyle without regrets of the new found freedom That I now enjoy.

It was Rooster Rock, East of Portland, along the Columbia River. Very large area to be naked and free to enjoy the Beaches and trails, always make a point in going when visiting the Portland area.

This post was edited

Hey Northwest, . Glad you had such a nice experience, I hope you have many more. I remember my first experience well. I was visiting Southern California and rented a car from a company called Rent a Wreck (younger, broke and very determined) and drove down to Blacks Beach near San Diego. I had read Baxandalls Guide and knew it was the destination I had dreamt of. It is a broad very beautiful beach with cliffs behind and hang gliders floating above. I still can feel the exhilaration of strolling bare along the shore. For the first time sensing that sea breeze, soft sand and lovely scenery.

Yeah I have sought out nudist beaches ever since and suspect you are hooked too :-).

This post was edited

Hey guys just wanted to say hello. Had my first nudist beach experience recently and it was amazing. Anyone remember there first time and how they felt before/after?Not many opportunities for naturism in North West England. Hope to get to a nudist beach again soon

I thought non-sexual nudity was generally legal in England. Why so few opportunities where you live?

This post was edited

By shorehamgent:

I went to Sunnyside nude beach near Melbourne and as it was a glorious day, there were perhaps 100 plus beachgoers. After choosing a spot, I decided to try and act normal (as nervous as hell!) and strip off and go down to the water edge.

Sounds like me. A busy day at Sunnyside ensures you shall never be far from others!

This post was edited

Don't remember the details except that the first time or two I only took my swimsuit off when I was going into the ocean. After that I was nude the whole time. I do remember feeling a little awkward buying lunch from the clothed female attendant at the snack stand (which was damaged by Sandy and never replaced).

This post was edited

Never actually been to one. There are no official nude beaches in Texas. However I have heard a lot about Haulover. If we should ever make the trip to Florida, That will be one of our stops.

This post was edited

Hippie Hollow in Austin, TX. Ive not beenyet. its a park on lake Travis and nudism is legal. Rangers patrol and based on what friends who have been have said, its nice but rustic. Wear water shoes as the shoreline is rocky.

This post was edited