RE:When was the last time you were naked Outdoors?

This morning at Blind creek Beach for a few hours

This post was edited

Monday 7/15. I woke up at about 2:30AM. I was planning on going to blind Creek later that morning. The gas tank on the car was at about 1/4 full which should be enough to get to blind Creek and back, but I did not want to take the risk of having to get gas with clothes on. Also because of the Saharan Dust we have been getting, my car was filthy. Since fueling the car locally and washing or simply rinsing off the car at a local coin-op car wash are strictly clothing prohibited tasks for me, I grabbed my wallet and keys and headed out to the car wash. I found a car wash that is about a block from the highway on a side street with very little traffic at that hour. I have washed my car nude there several times now. After rinsing off the car, I went to the gas station and filled the car. Just before 9am, I went to Blind creek, got there around 9:30 and stayed until about 2;30. Got a bit of a sunburn, but it has mostly turned to tan. I am trying to get a real dark tan for the Buffalo WNBR on 8/3

This post was edited

So you only get gas nude in the dark unless you are traveling a distance?
What did you do between filling the car and going to Blind Creek?

This post was edited

Are Florida beaches a clothing prohibited activity for you also. Although I do go to clothing required beaches when traveling, I haven't worn a swimsuit on a NJ beach since 2019 and only 2 or 3 times since 2016!

This post was edited

Right now.

This post was edited

I would assume that you drive to Blind Creek nude.
Can you walk from the parking lot to the beach nude also?
If not what do you wear. Speedo? Shorts? Towel?

This post was edited