What about 'unofficial' nude venues?

What 'unofficial' nude venues can we find? There are too few here in Texas that are 'official nude'.

This topic was edited
RE: What about 'unofficial' nude venues?

McFaddin beach on High Island near Galveston used to be unofficial nude. I heard it was mostly washed away by Hurricane Ike. I heard Crystal Beach, which is closer to Galveston on Boliver is but never saw anyone nude there when I went years ago. It was sparsley occupied so might not have been a problem. I have heard South Padre Island is nice but unofficial but have never been there. I normally go to Hippie Hollow, it is officially clothing optional. There is a link to it in Texas nudists group and as a location on my page for more information

This post was edited

I live in Texas too and am starting to research this. So far I have heard about a couple of unofficial sites near Austin, other than Hippie Hollow and a beach down in South Texas on the Gulf. Once I get more details, this information will be added tothe web site of our True Nudists group, North Texas Naturists (NTN).www.northtexasnaturists.com

You might check the site regularly as I will post any information I find that I can verify. Texas law does opearte to prohibit mere "public" nudity by the wayit is written so I will only provide information on sites where I can verify that nudity is tolerated by the authorities or where the chances are remote that there would be any issues with law enforcement intervention. We plan for our club's web site to be a resource for all Texans even those who don't live near us and can't participate as members.

nuderunr

This post was edited
RE: McFaddin Beach

McFaddin Beach is still there. I haven't been since Ike, but belong to a yahoo group, https://groups.yahoo.com/group/McFaddinBeachTx/, with updates and pictures from this spring.

This post was edited
RE: McFaddin Beach

thanks for the link.. just signed up

This post was edited
RE:What about 'unofficial' nude venues?

We take an annual trip to South Padre if you have any questions.

This post was edited

Where is Hippie Hollow at?

This post was edited

It's on the east side of Lake Travis near 620/Bullick Hollow Rd.

This post was edited

Lake Travis in Austin Tx. 7000 Comanche trail.

This post was edited

neither the naked places or iswimnude links worked, came up as 404 errors

This post was edited

IswimnudeNaked places

This post was edited