Fireplace Service

Yesterday We had our fireplace cleaned and we remained nude. They called when they arrived telling me that they didn't know if they could get though one of the gates without the cows getting out. So I put some shorts on (as I would be visible from the road) and helped them get though . They followed me up the driveway and after they parked I reminded them that we were nudists. My wife was lying nude tanning/reading by the pool. I showed them the fireplace and I took my shorts off and went back to laying by the pool. They had to walk by the pool a few times with the equipment and when finished showed me a few things with the fireplace. They were both very professional acted the same as if we had clothes on. I have found that if you tell the service person when you hire them that you are nudist they let you know if their OK with it. If their not I just find somebody else.
My wife when I got the phone call they were there asked "when are you going to tell them were nudists?" I had to tell her that I did that before contracting them for the work and I would reminded them before I took them to the house( Only because I was wearing shorts.) My wife is getting used to staying nude during any service calls to the house but that's a story for another group.

This topic was edited
RE:Fireplace Service

Naked Greetings! Thank you for your group membership and sharing your recent nudist/textile experience. Your nude encounter with the fireplace service is a perfect example of a positive nudist/textile interaction. As you so importantly pointed out, communication is key for a successful nudist/textile experience. I can assure you with my own personal experiences, nearly every service provider visiting my home has thanked me for the advanced notification concerning my nudity. It has been my experience service personnel are normally less concerned with a customers nudity, as opposed to
encountering an unexpected nudist without prior notification. Your post also serves as great encouragement to other nudist whom may be reluctant or hesitant to remain nude when service personnel visit their homes. Again, THANK YOU for sharing your nudist/textile experience!

Stay dafe! Stay naked!

Alan,
Group Moderator

This post was edited

Similar situation,
I had met and couple and become friends. I went over for drinks one evening and It turned into a fun affair together and I stayed over.
The next morning we woke and wandered out to the pool area to be met by two pool technicians.
The look of surprise by three nudes wandering out the house was a picture.

This post was edited

Similar situation,I had met and couple and become friends. I went over for drinks one evening and It turned into a fun affair together and I stayed over.The next morning we woke and wandered out to the pool area to be met by two pool technicians.The look of surprise by three nudes wandering out the house was a picture.

I would think that pool technicians would see nude customers often enough that it wouldn't be that much of a surprise.

This post was edited

Perhaps it's because there were three of you!

This post was edited