Tango swimwear

Anyone ever wear tango style swimwear to busy public beaches?

This topic was edited
RE:Tango swimwear

Anyone ever wear tango style swimwear to busy public beaches?

No, but I used to wear them in my backyard pool before I got a privacy fence.
Now I don't wear anything unless we have company!

This post was edited

Yep. Mostly from Skinzwear & Koalaswim.

I'm generally happy to wear them to any beach we go to although my wife prefers me in something less skimpy, such as 1" sides. Some of the Koala ones I've yet to wear to the beach as the pouches are also the absolute minimum or very shaped.

I also have a small Koala thong with tie sides. A regular bikini with tie sides would be nice. I took a chance on a female one from a clearance rack but the fit, perhaps unsurprisingly is not great. Just while writing this reply I did a quick search and found Aussietogs have such a style. Hmmm....

Edit: couldn't resist adding a photo...or two... They may not last...

This post was edited

Yep. Mostly from Skinzwear & Koalaswim.I'm generally happy to wear them to any beach we go to although my wife prefers me in something less skimpy, such as 1" sides. Some of the Koala ones I've yet to wear to the beach as the pouches are also the absolute minimum or very shaped.I also have a small Koala thong with tie sides. A regular bikini with tie sides would be nice. I took a chance on a female one from a clearance rack but the fit, perhaps unsurprisingly is not great. Just while writing this reply I did a quick search and found Aussietogs have such a style. Hmmm....Edit: couldn't resist adding a photo...or two... They may not last...

Thanks for the response. I'm use to wearing 1.5wj loose style aussiebums on public beaches. So the tango style swimwear is new to me. Have to try them out on a beach when summer starts in May month. Like all 3 pairs on you. Guess wife don't mind them either.

This post was edited

Anyone ever wear tango style swimwear to busy public beaches?No, but I used to wear them in my backyard pool before I got a privacy fence.Now I don't wear anything unless we have company!

That's a good idea to have a fence. I'd go naked also. Might try mine out at the public beaches this May when summer starts again.

This post was edited

Yep. Mostly from Skinzwear & Koalaswim.I'm generally happy to wear them to any beach we go to although my wife prefers me in something less skimpy, such as 1" sides. Some of the Koala ones I've yet to wear to the beach as the pouches are also the absolute minimum or very shaped.I also have a small Koala thong with tie sides. A regular bikini with tie sides would be nice. I took a chance on a female one from a clearance rack but the fit, perhaps unsurprisingly is not great. Just while writing this reply I did a quick search and found Aussietogs have such a style. Hmmm....Edit: couldn't resist adding a photo...or two... They may not last...

Are they all thongs or do some of them have a back?

This post was edited

Only the orange Koala is a thong, so little coverage all-round. The others are narrow but don't ride up. The one with the print gets a little transparent in the white areas but the print disguises it, the yellow one just gets a bit transparent.

This post was edited

By nuderay:

Guess wife don't mind them either.
She prefers me in ones with conventional sides, even if they are thin, say 1" sides or even 1/2" sides.

This post was edited

Have worn on textile beaches

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited