Outdoor Shower at a State Park Campground

I rigged up an outdoor shower on our 5th-wheel camper late in the season this year. I only got to use it once at a nude campground in northern Indiana before the weather got cold.

This past weekend, we were camping at Brown County State Park in Indiana, and I decided to try the outdoor shower, regardless of the weather and the fact that this is not a nude campground. I got up early and set up the outdoor shower in a sweatshirt and a thong. At 6:30 in the morning and in 48-degree weather, I got naked and took an outdoor shower. The weather was cold, but the warm shower felt amazing. It was definitely a refreshing and invigorating way to start the day!

It was still dark out, but I had turned on some blue LED lights that are located under the nearby slide to be able to see what I was doing. I was pretty much spotlighted. Since it was late in the season, there were few campers around, but the nearest rig had lights on inside. I don't know if anyone saw me showering, but no one complained!

I'll definitely be using this outdoor shower more often next year!

This topic was edited
RE:Outdoor Shower at a State Park Campground

Nice that you made the shower and can use it both in and out of nudist resorts.

This post was edited

Sounds fun

This post was edited

Outdoor showers are the best My favorite thing every time I go to Emerald Lake Resort. I had one at a house I rented when I was younger, I loved it

This post was edited

That could be incredible

This post was edited

Many of the naturist camp sites I have visited in France had outside communal showers shared by both sexes but my favourite is using beach showers naked.

This post was edited

I built an outdoor shower last summer for a non-nudist campout. It used the kind of water bags designed for solar showers, and it worked fine. But the camp host decided not to use it, so the only shower it's given is the one I took in the nude in my backyard. It's designed so you can either use a shower curtain or not.

I thought about taking it to a nude resort here I visit from time to time, but they already have showers set up. It's still an option though, and I hope to use it next summer.

This post was edited

We used to have one of those solar shower bags in our camping trailer and we used it at clothed camp sites with a beach windbreak.

This post was edited

Yeah, I've bought a beach privacy fence to appease the vanillas when we're not at a nude campground.

This post was edited