hi all

I live at sunsport from January thru april - Nice relaxing place-nice people-great place to be nude and get that all over tan.

This topic was edited
RE:hi all

I am in the early stages of looking at the possibility of spending Sept-May and my cabin near Lake Ontario in the summer once I retire. This would be a couple years from now so I have plenty of time to look into it. Any info and opinions would be welcome

This post was edited

I am in the early stages of looking at the possibility of spending Sept-May and my cabin near Lake Ontario in the summer once I retire. This would be a couple years from now so I have plenty of time to look into it. Any info and opinions would be welcome

May-Sept?

This post was edited

Are you also considering moving into a clothing optional community in Florida for the balance of the year?

This post was edited

Will you be there last weekend in April? Been there a couple of times and enjoyed, but found it tough to get to know anyone. Would love to hang together.

This post was edited