Sandpipers: Edinburg, TX

Anyone been to Sandpipers in Edinburg? It looks great on the web site and I'm interested in going this summer but would appreciate hearing the opinions of anyone who has actually been there. Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE: Sandpipers: Edinburg, TX

all i know is what a cple who are nudists and have visited there,,,,,,,,,i mentioned i'd like to go with them sometime and htey told me they are not friendly towards single men. i'm a solo married guy (wife not into it--tried it and didnt stay with it,, menapause does wierd stuff to women) so you might want to check into that if your single or solo.

This post was edited

I live at Natures Resort. We are about 14 miles East of Sandpipers on FM 1925 (Monte Cristo Rd). My wife and I have lived at both resorts. I can tell you for a fact that Natures is much more single male friendly, especially for day visitors and seasonal guests. Feel free to contact me if youy would like more info.

This post was edited

Do I understand at this point in the discussion both resorts are favorable - disregarding the single male issue with Sandpipers? My wife and I are looking for a snowbird home to live when we can get away from Saskachewan. We hope to be in San Antonio on business in the next few months and plan to visit places in south Texas. We have been to some web sites and like the Edinburg places. Is there a clothing optional beach within and hour or less?
Thanks for this forum so far has been informative
Russ

This post was edited

I havefriends who live at Riverside Ranch near San Antonio, but have not made it to visit yet. In reference to question about clothing optional beach, they is only one official C/O beach in Texas and that is Hippie Hollow on Lake Travis on north side of Austin. It is right at 60 miles from San Antonio to Austin, so would be a bit more than an hour since it is on nolrth west side of Austin. The people are very friendly there, even to a single male like me. You can find more information here under locations. I have to brag a bit, a lot of the pictures on here are ones I took. There is also a Hippie Hollow group on here where people often list when they plan to go there.
Thomas

This post was edited

Hi there I live up in the hill country about an hour from San ANtonio and have a totally private home and property up on a rdge near the Guadelupe River and Canyon Lake. I welcome nudists friends to come over and visit anytime and I don't charge...lol. Send me an email thru TN. PS I am Canandian too!!!!

This post was edited

Bumpt re spam on the home page :)

This post was edited