so what did you do naked today ?

i washed and polished my h-d

This topic was edited
RE: so what did you do naked today ?

Hung around the house

This post was edited

Chopped some firewood in the back yard.....between periods of the hockey game!
I SO needed to release a little nervous energy from watching that game!

This post was edited

Everything. I have not been dressed all day long. Got up did normal morning things like eat breakfast, worked on things on my computer, walked down to the pool for water aerobic exercises, sat in the hot tub, walked back home, ate my lunch, went to the office of the resort where I live, returned home and sat on my back deck enjoying the feeling of the warm fresh air on my body, talked with some of my neighbors, cooked dinner, now back at computer and will watch TV tonight before going to bed.

This post was edited

Walked my dogs before breakfast, while drinking my coffee. Had to be textile for the next 8 hours, then just finished watering my garden.

This post was edited

I went to my dentist. He runs a nude store on wednesdays. He has the neatest chair, it is heated, like a car seat. The receptionist is a life-long nudist and I think it was she that got him to try it. There is only one staff person on Wednesday. She is really fun. "Orient" (she calls me orient), "Orient I am sorry to ruin this for you but you have to wear something!" Then she laughed and hooked up the bib.
I really don't mnd going to the dentist anymore, imagine that. Oh, you have to bring a beach towel for the chair though.

This post was edited
RE: so what did you do naked today

nothing wrong atall just being me :-)

This post was edited
RE: so what did you do naked today

and return your too.. thank you

This post was edited

To Rockhound - So, what can I say but GO PREDATORS!!! Good game.

This post was edited

crawled out of bed.

This post was edited

Too many things to list! Everything as long as we did not do any "Babysitting"!

This post was edited