Caught while out naked hiking

I was out for a walk up the Scottish hills with a couple of my nudist friends. We were naked hiking out on a remote location where its very unlikely to meet anyone else as its not one of the more popular routes. As we were walking along we could see a dog walker coming towards us. It turns out my two friends had met him while out hiking before, but I didnt know this as he approached. Once we got close my two friends greeted him and I got introduced. Was a bit unnerving at first, but soon forgot that I was naked and we all chatted for a while before heading off again.

This topic was edited
RE:Caught while out naked hiking

Thats the way it should be.

This post was edited

I don't think I would mind being caught when out on a hike in a rural area if by strangers who were accepting of my being nude. That is after I adjusted to getting caught.

This post was edited

I can relate. Nearby my house is a national seashore with paths and trails leading to the water. I had hiked this trail several times and never saw anyone there, I was always vigil about someone approaching, but was always alone. One extremely hot afternoon I trekked to the waters edge and was enjoying a nude dip all while people were down the beach from me(about 100 yards). I enjoyed my time at beach and needed to go home. I gathers what little I had with me and began my trek back to park lot and my car. Just as I left the shoreline there is a small hill with twists in the path. As I was walking I heard someone talking. As I had nowhere to go, I just kept walking and walked directly to a middle aged couple. I didnt have anything to cover up so I just smiled and said hello. Just then the man said hey wait a minute, and proceeded to tell me they are nudists too and often walk this trail nude too. The woman looked at me with a big smile as we talked. He said it was great seeing another nudist on the trail, but warned me of a group further back on the trail. That was why they werent nude. We spoke for a few minutes and the wife never took her eyes off me and her smile got bigger as my cock began to cum to life. I was excited being nude in front of clothed people and was growing as we spoke. I apologized and she said NO dont be dot you look great. The husband said no problem as well, so I relaxed a bit, and continued our conversation. We spoke about 20 min and the ladies smile never left her face. Anyway, I needed to leave before the group came up on us and we exchanged numbers and I proceeded back along the trail. I could hear the group but never came across them. I continued my walk to my car naked, got in and drove home nude edging all the way home. What a great experience.

This post was edited

Oh thats a great way too met other nudists. That dont mind a hard day on the trail. lol
Hope you got to be with them again.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy