Caught while out naked hiking

I was out for a walk up the Scottish hills with a couple of my nudist friends. We were naked hiking out on a remote location where its very unlikely to meet anyone else as its not one of the more popular routes. As we were walking along we could see a dog walker coming towards us. It turns out my two friends had met him while out hiking before, but I didnt know this as he approached. Once we got close my two friends greeted him and I got introduced. Was a bit unnerving at first, but soon forgot that I was naked and we all chatted for a while before heading off again.

This topic was edited
RE:Caught while out naked hiking

I don't think I would mind being caught when out on a hike in a rural area if by strangers who were accepting of my being nude. That is after I adjusted to getting caught.

This post was edited

I can relate. Nearby my house is a national seashore with paths and trails leading to the water. I had hiked this trail several times and never saw anyone there, I was always vigil about someone approaching, but was always alone. One extremely hot afternoon I trekked to the waters edge and was enjoying a nude dip all while people were down the beach from me(about 100 yards). I enjoyed my time at beach and needed to go home. I gathers what little I had with me and began my trek back to park lot and my car. Just as I left the shoreline there is a small hill with twists in the path. As I was walking I heard someone talking. As I had nowhere to go, I just kept walking and walked directly to a middle aged couple. I didnt have anything to cover up so I just smiled and said hello. Just then the man said hey wait a minute, and proceeded to tell me they are nudists too and often walk this trail nude too. The woman looked at me with a big smile as we talked. He said it was great seeing another nudist on the trail, but warned me of a group further back on the trail. That was why they werent nude. We spoke for a few minutes and the wife never took her eyes off me and her smile got bigger as my cock began to cum to life. I was excited being nude in front of clothed people and was growing as we spoke. I apologized and she said NO dont be dot you look great. The husband said no problem as well, so I relaxed a bit, and continued our conversation. We spoke about 20 min and the ladies smile never left her face. Anyway, I needed to leave before the group came up on us and we exchanged numbers and I proceeded back along the trail. I could hear the group but never came across them. I continued my walk to my car naked, got in and drove home nude edging all the way home. What a great experience.

This post was edited

Oh thats a great way too met other nudists. That dont mind a hard day on the trail. lol
Hope you got to be with them again.

This post was edited