Gippsland Lakes / 90 Mike Beach

Has anyone been nudist camping at 90 Mike Beach - around Golden beach or Paradise beach? In Victoria?

I'm looking at getting away for a couple of nights this week

This topic was edited
RE:Gippsland Lakes / 90 Mike Beach

Havent been down that way since I moved from the area 7 years ago. Should have no trouble finding a quiet spot.
There was a couple from Aussie nudists that used to hang around Loch Sport.
My favourite spot was Roseneath near Hollands landing. Its a big sandy bay on Lake Wellington thats nice and secluded. Bit of a hike from Golden beach though

This post was edited

Many years ago I used to go to the beach behind the Lakes Entrance goof course when we used to rent my wife's colleague's holiday house. There were usually people further along at Lake Tyres and the occasional walker coming from the Lakes Entrance end but we mostly had a stretch to ourselves and plenty of time to see someone approaching. Even my textile wife was comfortable shedding the suit. Big surf, though.

This post was edited

I encountered my first nudist in person at Lakes Entrance, I had heard rumours about some people going there.
My pa even had a couple of stories about it. So I went fishing and met someone who had frequented it quite a bit.

This post was edited