Cockring/glans ring/shaftring in a public setting e.g. spa, nude beaches, gym lockers, sauna and steam room

Because its part of my persona, my penis always enjoys some bling. Ive never had a negative experience vis-a-vis wearing mine where others can see and its often a conversation starter but curious to learn what others think and experiences as a result.

This topic was edited
RE:Cockring/glans ring/shaftring in a public setting e.g. spa, nude beaches, gym lockers, sauna and steam room

I think they look great, especially the metal ones. I have a friend who has a large collection. He bought a really thick heavy one which looked good and was nice and tight when he had an erection. He left it on and went to the supermarket. he was reaching up to get something off a high shelf, the ring came off, fell out of the bottom of his jeans and rolled down the isle coming to a stop at the check out. lol!

This post was edited
RE:Cockring/glans ring/shaftring in a public setting e.g. spa, nude beaches, gym lockers, sauna and steam room

Mine have only been seen at the CO beach where I am often not the only one, but may occasionally be wearing the most. :-) I wear them for the feeling more than the look, but don't mind the look either. Others may have materials other than metal or piercings rather than the non-piercing options I prefer. Otherwise I'm not into jewellery...

This post was edited

Per @traveller4 I have experienced my glans ring fall off on two different occasions neither of which were big deals though it did teach me glans rings cant be trusted in some situations. My shaftring and my cockring do become less than snug at times though no cause for concern. Both feel great and so much so that I cant see the point of removing them to spare others the impact of seeing them on.

This post was edited

Per @SunnysideSteve , totally get what you mean regarding the feel. Its just such a cool sensation.

This post was edited

My experience involved my forgetfulness. I approached the security scanners at an airport in England. I was catching an early bird flight up north for business reasons. On entering the scanner the alarms went off. Returned the bench to remove shoes and feel for anything metallic. At the second go, again the alarms went off. It was then I blushed said to the officer that I had something around my penis. He smiled and pointed back towards the toilets. Having removed the cock ring I returned. Had to place it in a tray on its own and walk through a quiet scanner, this time. Quite humiliating picking it up from the tray. I few smiles and giggles later the same officer whispered, "we get two or three a week."

This post was edited

I wore a cockring in public only at a clothing optional beach (Haulover) and in a sauna/steam/hot tub place (95% gay, Im straight).

At the beach, first time I got a nice look with a smile from a woman. Most didnt care. Last time, a guy was looking at me because I do have a ring 1m wide in steel.
I honestly do not care what others are thinking, but I enjoy people looking.

At the spa, its been well welcomed, got compliment. I had one guy asking me if I was wearing it because of ED. LOL.

I ordered a head ring (small one) and I will see how it goes. Would love to have a set in blue and one in silver color. Will receive both head rings today. Excited about having the set on me.

Love the feeling.
Now, I cant picture going to a nude beach without some adornment.

Oh, and I remember one time at the spa, Ive tried to wear a lot of adornment. Was fun.

This post was edited

My experience involved my forgetfulness. I approached the security scanners at an airport in England. I was catching an early bird flight up north for business reasons. On entering the scanner the alarms went off. Returned the bench to remove shoes and feel for anything metallic. At the second go, again the alarms went off. It was then I blushed said to the officer that I had something around my penis. He smiled and pointed back towards the toilets. Having removed the cock ring I returned. Had to place it in a tray on its own and walk through a quiet scanner, this time. Quite humiliating picking it up from the tray. I few smiles and giggles later the same officer whispered, "we get two or three a week."

Hey, heard many times were people are having cockring at the airport. What year was your experience ?

I traveled for at least the past 15 years, you do it have restrooms by the security, and you never leave your belongings. Meaning you could have put your ring in a pocket. This is why Im wondering what year and what small local airport it was. Just curiosity.

This post was edited

I was being fairly risky, and went commando at Costco with a cockring and ball weight on. I also had a generous amount of moisturizer lotion on.
Long story short balls slipped through the weight in a most painful experience in the checkout line, and had about a pound and a half of metal fall down my shorts leg, luckily I caught it, before it hit the floor and really caused a scene.

This post was edited

I was being fairly risky, and went commando at Costco with a cockring and ball weight on. I also had a generous amount of moisturizer lotion on.Long story short balls slipped through the weight in a most painful experience in the checkout line, and had about a pound and a half of metal fall down my shorts leg, luckily I caught it, before it hit the floor and really caused a scene.

SUGGESTION: Try wearing a slightly smaller rubber cock ring (or two) below a heavy metal cockring or weight. The rubber will grip the skin (assuming you're shaved or sufficiently trimmed) to help prevent the metal from slipping off.

This post was edited

Great suggestion. Yes, do wear a properly sized rubber cock ring below your weights. Off course smooth balls work best hanging free of textile. Rubber ring helps when adding weight too.

This post was edited