Happy Nude Year

You never know where we will caching in 2022

We started 2022 with a few naked finds on a great day to be outdoors and naked.

This topic was edited
RE:Happy Nude Year

All the best in the 2022. Stay safe in your travels.

This post was edited

Since 3rd Jan it has been quite cold here in the UK, so all my geocaching has been clothed I'm afraid. There is a picture on my profile, taken on 3rd Jan when I walked naked along and old railway line having just found a cache where the line crossed a canal. It was my only cache find for the day and my first for the year. I had chosen it in the hope of being able to walk naked along the railway line, so it was a success all round...

I take what I can get at this time of year! Happy Nude Year to all my fellow Naturist geocachers...

This post was edited

Well, none nude yet but 2022 has finally expanded my caching geographic location souvenirs! After 998 finds in only AB and BC (Canada) find 1000 was in ON, 1002 is in Florida and Im going to try and find at least one cache at each of our seven ports-of-call on the Big Nude Boat cruise. :-)

This post was edited

Well done! I've yet to cache outside the UK, so you're beating me there. Of course, if Scotland ever do become independent, maybe Groundspeak will give them their own souvenir?

A nude cruise! I hope you enjoy it and yes, a cache in every port is a must...

Edit: Congratulations on your 1000th find as well!

This post was edited

Well I was able to find at least 2 caches at each of seven ports of call on the Big Nude Boat 2022 cruise. Not all the countries have souvenirs, but I've got a bunch more than I did three weeks ago. :-) I found 49 caches in Tampa and 21 during the cruise. Including 2 caches in San Juan, Puerto Rico on 2/22/22.

This post was edited

I had noticed from my leader board on geocaching.com that you had been busy! You certainly topped it last month with a good margin ahead of me, even though I was ahead of all my other friends on there and had completed all of the 'Reach the Peak' challenges.

The main thing is, I hope you enjoyed yourself...

This post was edited

Yes, I made geocaching a notable part of my trip, and have no regrets doing so. It was a great way to explore the ports and didnt cost anything. :-) OK, so I couldnt cache nude, but thats pretty normal.

This post was edited

As you say, it is a good way to explore; the caches having usually been placed by a local in areas of interest, so its a bit like having a local as a guide. As for being naked, I see that as a bonus on the occasions when it is possible. Happy caching! :-)

This post was edited