RE: Piercings..

Any kind of piercing is meant to adorn a persons body, whether it is ears, tongue, nose, nipples, etc.... So why is one acceptable and the other not?!

This post was edited

Further more to those that are prudes here. Naturists, nudism is about the freedom of going around without clothes. To not be judged for choosing to be unclothed. To say someone is wearing a piercing to "look cool" or "attract attention to their privates" is total bull. Let's face it, most women wear jewelry because they like how it looks. And the "cool" comment was the stupidest thing I ever heard. If you don't like the way his or her junk looks because they choose to wear jewelry there, don't look. Just like people who are "overweight and fat" as some may judge them don't like people to make judgments,it's the same for those with jewelry! Naturism/nudism is suppose to be about people just accepting other people freely and not judgingly, no matter how they look.If you don't like what you see,advert your eyes upward and look at their face, not their jewelry!Just because someone doesn't believe in someone else's lifestyle, they shouldn't throw stones, just like Naturists don't want textile people judging them!!!!!!

This post was edited

I am pierced with a PA and just went to a thicker piece of jewelry. To those that mention piercings may draw attention to a persons genitals or other areas, nipples, ears, lips, eyebrows etc., my comment might be to those that have cosmetic surgery to enhance parts of their bodies. Some women who are walking along with surgically enhanced breasts that might be out of proportion to their bodies are also drawing attention to this part of their anatomy but I'm sure that it does not bring the same amount of discussion.

This post was edited

whatever floats your boat.I suppose a good size PA comes in handy when you need todrop anchor.

This post was edited

I don't see anything wrong with them as long as they don't go overboard - but who is to say what that is? Someone had a great analogy somewhere on this site but I can't even recall punch lines on jokes when i want to..... I guess if you clank when you walk from so much hardware or you need to carry your oil can with you so you don't rust up - then you just MIGHT have crossed the line....

Here it is Cearsha!

It's Serendpity's (in Georgia) policy and is my favorite "club"policy and sums it up pretty well:

"...Rules of thumb: dainty, inconspicuous, low-profile jewelry is usually fine. If you look like you did a naked belly-flop into a giant tackle box, then no..."

I geta chuckle out of that every time I see it. Their policy on tats is right on target as well, as far as I'm concerned.

JenLove The Dip. Nice folk there
I too love Serendipity. Our 7 acre private nudist park has the same policy. We'll be at The Dip over Labor Day weekend.

This post was edited