Nude and alone

Im a married 34 male nudist whos wife is not a nudist in out country Utah . I find it impossible to find others around to share the nudist life with and feel like Im only aloud to interact with female nudists because I am a lone man.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude and alone

No, you're not allowed to interact only with female nudists. Doing so creates obvious problems with the perception and/or reality of your marriage - and it's not going to happen, anyway. You might find a co-ed venue that will accept you without a female companion - certain resorts; beaches of course. But there is a very, very, long tradition of men being naked together - sports, camping, gym, the military. Granted, that's less common these days for a number of reasons, but it's still vastly more likely that you'll find guys to hang naked with than that you'll find women. No, it's not a gay thing. No, it's not a sexual thing.

This post was edited

Yeah I get that I just wish I could find any kind of group near me.

This post was edited

I live in a large metro area and have been a solo nudist for decades. Joined TN 2 years ago to meet other like-minded people. In that time I have only meet 5 people, 1 of whom I consider a friend. Want to encourage you to keep trying on your efforts. Good luck.

This post was edited

Would love to visit but thats too far

This post was edited

Thank you for your response and advice I did fail to realize the previous comment was not intended for me I do really like the look of your facility

This post was edited

Kisfobebma;Please visit: https://www.islandspasauna.com/. You will find opportunities to hang out naked with other males of various ages.

Thanks very much.

This post was edited

Hello Nude and alone,
I read you live in Vernal ... That presents a problem .. there maybe others near you, log on umen.org .. the are a naturist group
I was a member for a number of years and met some great guys.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy