jks210

i got a message from this perso so i copied it and pasted it here
"i am jatin my id jma_0394@yahoo.com can u sex chat with me in cam 2 cam?i am frenkly play all in camera"
i hope this person gets banned for this if he doesnt then theres somthing wrong here

i took the advice from cuddles and reported through a email he as now been banne as his message as gone from my in box thanx for your support guys

This topic was edited
RE: jks210

I hope you didn't delete the message and you flagged the profile. That is what is needed to get someone banned.

This post was edited

I agree and hope you did flag the person sending that message. I don't think we need people like that on a wholesome site like this. I'm sorry you had that experience.

This post was edited

Spidey,

Not only should you flag the profile, but you should send an email to abuse@truenudists.comwith this information. If you do that, I'm willing to bet that profile and ISP address gets banned pretty quickly.

Jen

This post was edited

i took the advice from cuddles and reported through a email he as now been banne as his message as gone from my in box thanx for your support guys
Great, well done. They will all get the message, if we all stay vigilant.

Remember, for evil to prevail, all it takes is for good men to do nothing!

or words to that effect :)

Phil.

This post was edited

Great, well done. They will all get the message, if we all stay vigilant.

Remember, for evil to prevail, all it takes is for good men to do nothing!

or words to that effect :)

Phil.

You got it right Phil, and I agree 100%

Steve

This post was edited