Cap d'Agde

Hey TN ppl,

thinking in going camping at Cap d'Agde this summer, around mid July. Particularly interested in the naked campsite.

Would any TN member like to share any experiences or advices? Is the Oltra naked campsite any good?

Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE:Cap d'Agde

Hello there. How is your nudist beach experience? Would you like to give us some information?

This post was edited

Have not camped there, but have seen it. Mostly stay in the studio apartments. Going to be there July13th-17th. I'll Private Message you. Cheers!

This post was edited

Here's some advice. We always go on holiday twice a year and one of them is camping Rene Oltra. A very nice clean campsite for tent or caravan. You can also rent houses there. It is located directly on the usual nudist beach where you can sunbathe in peace. If you want to experience something more, walk past Paralia and Sun Beach club where the famous pig beach is. What you can see on the internet is actually happening there. Lots of couples doing all sorts of things and lots of jerking men who like to watch. The vibrant nightlife in the village is also great fun. Parade on the boulevard and dance at Melrose. Cap D'adge is a must, especially for couples who want to experience a little more.

This post was edited

all is said in this podcast: https://www.naturistlivingshow.com/2021/10/cap-dagde-naked-city.html

This post was edited

Hey TN ppl,thinking in going camping at Cap d'Agde this summer, around mid July. Particularly interested in the naked campsite.Would any TN member like to share any experiences or advices? Is the Oltra naked campsite any good?Thanks!

I have heard so much about this place and would love to go just for the experience . Sadly it wont happen as no one to go with and not driving doesnt help . Oh well thats life one can dream .

This post was edited

Here's some advice. We always go on holiday twice a year and one of them is camping Rene Oltra. A very nice clean campsite for tent or caravan. You can also rent houses there. It is located directly on the usual nudist beach where you can sunbathe in peace. If you want to experience something more, walk past Paralia and Sun Beach club where the famous pig beach is. What you can see on the internet is actually happening there. Lots of couples doing all sorts of things and lots of jerking men who like to watch. The vibrant nightlife in the village is also great fun. Parade on the boulevard and dance at Melrose. Cap D'adge is a must, especially for couples who want to experience a little more.

Thanks for the advice, i will check them out before i visit

This post was edited