((( Share your garden! ))).

Now don't be shy!

If you are lucky enough to have a secluded garden, why not invite a fellow nudist round for a tanning session,
we don't care if you haven't dusted lately! :)

Go here to add yours to the list of participating gardens, or find one if you need a place to tan.
https://www.truenudists.com/group/4140/

This topic was edited
Well

Thats a good idea!!

This post was edited
RE: ((( Share your garden! ))).

It's Kate's idea,

I'm just the links man!

This post was edited

Wondering just how many people dust their garden, and with what? (Thinking maybe exotic substances that are illegal).
(Why is it that there never seems to be the smiley icon you neeed). Looked for the sarcastic one - not there.

Seriously though that is a very good suggestion, there must be many folks who do not have access to secluded places where they can commune with nature.

This post was edited

I always welcome friends to visit. It's sunny, the hot tub is working, the volleyball and ladder toss are always available.

This post was edited

This is a fantastic idea, i hope it takes off. I shall be the first to offer up my garden, its small and slightly overlooked but with a couple of strategically placed windbreaks i can have a lovely day topping up the all over tan.

Yes it's amazing what you can do in a jiff,
with some nails, a piece of string and a
couple of sheets !

This post was edited

Wondering just how many people dust their garden, and with what? (Thinking maybe exotic substances that are illegal). (Why is it that there never seems to be the smiley icon you neeed). Looked for the sarcastic one - not there. Seriously though that is a very good suggestion, there must be many folks who do not have access to secluded places where they can commune with nature.

Emoticons

:-) happy (a 'smiley')
:-( unhappy
:-D laughing
:-|| angry
;-) winking; just kidding
:-V shouting
:-* kiss
|-O yawning
:-o surprised
:-Q I don't understand
:-( frowning
:-& tongue-tied
:-c very unhappy
:-X my lips are sealed
X= fngers crossed
:-P sticking one's tongue out
:'-( crying
:-/ sceptical
:-| bored, indifferent
:-Y aside comment

Nope! ..... I can't find one either :( ...... how about :-S)

This post was edited

Note to Americans: "Gardens" in the UK are what we would refer to as "Back-yards".....
My backyard has a large veggie garden in one corner.

This post was edited

Note to Americans: "Gardens" in the UK are what we would refer to as "Back-yards".....My backyard has a large veggie garden in one corner.
When i read that we should invite nudists into our gardens, it made me visualize something completely different... naked people sitting amonst the tomatoes and cucumbers..nice! lol

This post was edited
RE: ((( Share your garden! ))). (USA Link)

Here's a link to your new group Rand

Share your Garden or Backyard ( USA )

This post was edited
RE: ((( Share your garden! ))). (USA Link)

Here's a link to your new group Rand Share your Garden or Backyard ( USA )

Bump!

This post was edited