Want to try, but worried about gym showers

How did you all start? Trim first?

Whats best method? I already shave balls

This topic was edited
RE:Want to try, but worried about gym showers

What worries you about the gym showers? That you will be the only one with manscaped pubes? You won't be.

Why not start with a little trim and keep taking a bit more off till you feel comfortable?

It was years ago but I started slow like that, even tho I knew that well over half the guys I saw in the pool showers were trimmed to some level.

This post was edited

You will be surprised as to how many of us now go for the manscape.. I have been shaving for about six years now and will not go back to having a bush

This post was edited

Me a long time several years ago but I find Baby powder and shavers are one of the best!

This post was edited

Me a long time several years ago but I find Baby powder and shavers are one of the best!

This post was edited

I have to shave my sack and shaft. If I let it go, I feel dirty and uncomfortable. Who wants pube floss? I won't eat a pussy with dental floss to choke on? LOL

This post was edited

Yer you worry the first time or 2, but after that you don't worry, its the same as first time going nudist place, now I love the look and feel and good to be looked at. I'm sure others have followed suit after they seen me in the showers

This post was edited