Cold Turkey

Who here went directly from full sleepwear without going through some lesser amount of clothing (top or bottom only, underwear, etc.) in between.
I did not. I had a long progression of wearing less and less to bed in between.

This topic was edited
RE:Cold Turkey

I slept in pajamas until I was 8-9 years old. After that I started sleeping in a T shirt and underwear. I fell asleep naked when I was 11 and when I woke up, it felt so good I never wore anything to sleep in again.

This post was edited

The most I remember wearing was underwear as a boy. Then I started to sleep naked when I was about 14 and haven't worn anything to sleep since.

This post was edited

I slept in pyjamas and moved to just boxer shorts and t shirt, then to boxers only. I read it was healthier to be nude about 10 years ago so then slept nude. It feels great and means I can be nude as soon as I get out of bed in the morning.

This post was edited

I slept in pyjamas and moved to just boxer shorts and t shirt, then to boxers only. I read it was healthier to be nude about 10 years ago so then slept nude. It feels great and means I can be nude as soon as I get out of bed in the morning.

I abandoned the shirt first and wore sleep shorts only before moving to boxers and finally nude.
How old were you when you made each of the moves?
I went shirtless around 30, switched to boxers around 33 and nude at 36.
Should have immediately abandoned all sleepwear when I got married and left home at 22.

This post was edited

Mom insisted that my bro and I wear pjs. I shed them as soon as the lights were out. Got the lecture almost every morning. Eventually that stopped and the you should be more careful lecture with many variations became the theme. As time went on that too stopped and eventually I was free to sleep as I pleasedwintertime I usually slept in those pjs because the house was always very cold at night. Anyway have been a nude sleeper almost continuously since my youth.

This post was edited

I was around 10 when I started sleeping nude we never had ac in the upstairs , I started with pjs and underwear I ditched the underwear and no one seemed to notice or they didn't say

This post was edited

For most of my life I only wore underwear at night. In the wintertime I would wear something warmer, if needed. These last two years since going nude, as long as I have a thick blanket, I am good with nothing on. There is a "free" feeling in it.

This post was edited

I slept nude starting at around 10-11. Growing up in the muggy south with no A/C it was not a big deal for us boys to sleep naked. I think my Sisters did the same in their room, but everyone was dressed when the door opened. Religious upbringing.

This post was edited

I slept nude starting at around 10-11. Growing up in the muggy south with no A/C it was not a big deal for us boys to sleep naked. I think my Sisters did the same in their room, but everyone was dressed when the door opened. Religious upbringing.

Did you wear pajamas or underwear before that?

This post was edited

I slept nude starting at around 10-11. Growing up in the muggy south with no A/C it was not a big deal for us boys to sleep naked. I think my Sisters did the same in their room, but everyone was dressed when the door opened. Religious upbringing.Did you wear pajamas or underwear before that?

Pajamas

This post was edited