Love being braless

I really enjoy being able to go places without the restraint of a bra. I do have nipples that poke out 24/7 but I don't try to hide them. So far, I haven't noticed any dirty looks or had anyone say anything negative but I have had people (both men and women) make positive comments on my way of dressing. I do also wear push up bras with very low cut shirts to be sexy for my man and I enjoy that too.
I also love being topless outside and wish I lived somewhere that it was acceptable to be topless in the same places that men can be topless.

This topic was edited
RE:Love being braless

Emma is the same. She loves being braless and she has HUGE boobs that sway and clap when she walks, and HUGE pierced nipples so she gets lots of stares all the time. They are never mean looks but still uncomfortable most times. Bras are so uncomfortable for her, but she also enjoys the sexy feeling she gets. We are also exhibitionists so the rush is kind of a turn on for us both.

Keep it up, you're awesome!!!!!!

This post was edited

I'll bet a bra would be very uncomfortable with nipple piercings. Nothing wrong, in our opinion, of having the exhibitionist side. We both do too.
We all need to post more braless pics with our favorite outfits on.

This post was edited

It is more the weight and size. She is like a 34H or something. Yes, more braless pics would be awesome! Emma would love the support group aspect of that.

This post was edited

Emma definitely has our support and she looks great in that outfit. We will post a few more in the media section. For some reason, we can't attach directly to this post.

This post was edited

You have to save the post and then go back in to add an image afterward.

This post was edited

Oh ok thanks. We just added a couple new pics in the media section.

This post was edited

Matt&Emma, marvelous! How could someone not take a second look at those delightful breasts with no bra getting in the way of the view?!?!? If you ever get to our nude resort here in Virginia I hope it's on a sunny day on the pool deck so I'll be wearing sunglasses, so my gawk at your wonderful chest wouldn't be too offensive to either of you. Thanks for sharing them and I hope for more!

This post was edited

I'll bet a bra would be very uncomfortable with nipple piercings. Nothing wrong, in our opinion, of having the exhibitionist side. We both do too.We all need to post more braless pics with our favorite outfits on.

A lot of nudists like to deny any exhibitionist tendencies and I have gotten into some heated (though respectful) debates in TN about how the two camps (nudist vs. exhibitionist) are more opposed than attractive. It seems somehow foolish to pick apart my own feelings since they shift around a lot on any given day. Labels can really begin to undermine to strength of a topic if all I'm doing is attempting put a name to everything. So what is that feeling I feel when I see someone's eyes falling on me with approval or with distaste if they see me nude where I shouldn't be seen, or even that momentary second glance and grin when they notice the telltale bulge in my jeans? Even when I'm out in the woods on a nude hike and I don't see a single soul during the whole trip, I often get the feeling I'm being seen and that exhilarates - and it feels so fucking fine!

I'm going to try to stop labeling myself and just flow with it, knowing I'm my own person, regardless of how much or little of the good vibes I feel when I'm seen bare by others - or by no one at all - leaving the feelings to do what they're gonna do, giving me that joyful, strengthening-to-the-soul sensation, and worry not whether I'm more exhibitionist or naturist.

Nudism gives us all the chance to enjoy these feelings and I love it! And I adore you all for letting me see you without anything on, letting us all share in the enjoyment of your more intimate parts without reservation or embarrassment. How lucky we are! And if we are in the clothed world and you allow me to see your beauty showing through the cloth or jiggling and swaying with each step you take, keep letting those nipples show through whatever you wear - knowing that I'll smile at you for my good fortune, and smile again if you smile back. And I pledge to not follow you up the isle of the grocery store to see if you feel the same about your panties as you do about your gratefully missing bra!

This post was edited

"And I pledge to not follow you up the isle of the grocery store to see if you feel the same about your panties as you do about your gratefully missing bra!"

Why does all women's underwear seem to have signed a pledge to show through the outer clothing as much as possible?

This post was edited