Displaying nude photos at home

We don't really do it, but some of the nudist friends we visit have vacation shots, photos with friends, and other types hung on the walls and frames placed on tables and mantle pieces. Those who have places at nudist clubs or resorts keep them up, of course, and those who don't either leave them up a few days or just when they are entertaining nudist friends. Some keep them up permanently in their bedrooms or guest rooms and some don't.

It is a nice touch for when they have people over to visit and we have told one couple we would not be opposed to them putting our photos up whether we are there or not because we trust them and know the types of people they entertain.

Does anyone else do this?

This topic was edited
RE:Displaying nude photos at home

My home has been described as "A museum of travel" with 100s of pics and trinkets from all over the world. Several of those include tasteful nudity. Full frontal is never big and in your face. But butt shots are common. So is side nudity like my buddy hugging his wife taken in a hot air balloon My buddy and I were nude , the other 5 in basket clothed. Several are pics of me, but also other pics artistic or humorous grace the walls of all the rooms in the house.
There is even a 11x14" framed print of my homestead taken by a low flying plane.
When the guy who took it made a cold call to sell it to me, I greeted him nude and he did not even bat an eye. I looked close at the pic
and realized why. I was face up sunbathing nude in my backyard when the pic had been taken at the height of fall colors. That pics hangs in my kitchen.
I make no apologies for the skin showing in my home, and often my visitors are seeing the in the flesh version while they are here.

This post was edited

I would; but even though my wife is pretty open about nudism to her friends, she doesn't necessarily want them to see her naked (unless they were willing to accompany us to the resort) plastered on our bedroom wall. She almost had a heart attack once when I plugged my laptop into the living room TV to watch an HBOMax movie with some friends (there's a naked picture collection of us as a screensaver and a full frontal of her as my background pic). But I had thought ahead and disabled both first. That was a clear indication that she is not ready to be seen naked "on the big screen" LOL!!

This post was edited

My plan is live in a nudist camp all the time with friends nudists and share everything together. I am open mind too.

This post was edited

My wife Liz has actually agreed to having some nudist nudes displayed at home! That actually surprised me tbh lol!

We have taken so many at this point that there's a trove to pick from. She specifically picked two pictures: one of us sitting nude together by the lake and another of her playing pool. She doesn't want "full frontal naked" pics jic someone ends up walking in the bedroom (where they will be kept) before we get a chance to switch the frames off.
We'll be going with digital photo frames (I initially wanted to do glossy paper...but I have no clue how/where to get them printed.)

It's a good start. We'll see how it goes from there; although considering the amount of friends and strangers that come to our home, I don't think a "center piece" in the middle of the living room will be happening anytime soon.

This post was edited

It's gotta be difficult to make sure you're showing your pride towards nudity whilst also being sensitive to other people's tastes. As someone who's new to all of this, it seems like a difficult stage to maintain.

This post was edited

I had my photog guy take several of my photos and enlarge them for hanging in my media room. Luann squirmed a little at first even though we had talked about it. No one comes into my room even if the door is open. Every once in a while if there is a textile staying over she will take them down. When I add a few new ones I am sure to get the big blue eye roll. She is a good sport I will say as she knows her husband adores her and she lets me express it in my man cave.

This post was edited