RE:First naked gardening day of the year

What is the minimum temperature for your naked gardening?

It was only 55 degrees (F) yesterday, but pure sun with no wind made it very nice to be outside. My main garden overlooks the pond which is still about 80% ice.

This post was edited

Once the sun's out, the wind definitely comes into play. Around 70F/21C is where I seriously take the wind into account when deciding to head for the beach, especially if I can only afford to go once and it's the best I'm likely to get. As for gardening, I get little opportunity to shed clothes, but if I do, at least I can assess it and even factor in how hot I'm getting with the work. The more active, the lower I can go!

This post was edited

What is the minimum temperature for your naked gardening?

Probably should add that the only place I can do naked gardening is the small area inside the privacy fence.
Since the fence blocks most of the wind, I am OK down to about 60F.

This post was edited

I have my squash, zucchini & cucumbers in the raised garden bed and in the early stages of producing; I was able to do those nude but the front garden is only done nude infrequently. I have a little bit of corn, a few potato plants, tomatoes and egg plant all going in the front. The rabbits are out & ate most of the kale, we will see how the rest of it goes. The weather has been mostly cooperative so with luck & fertilizer, well have a good crop.

This post was edited

It was only 55 degrees (F) yesterday, but pure sun with no wind made it very nice to be outside. My main garden overlooks the pond which is still about 80% ice.

it was about 55 F here in Indiana yesterday i went for a clothed walk along the farmer's field in the sun . It was very windy. and the field very exposed.
I was chilled. But had it been calm and 55F with sun, I would have been naked in my backyard maybe dabbling in some more garden clean up. Key is it has to be calm for me to be comfy naked at 55F

This post was edited

My late-night walk last night was (according to the official measurements) around 18.3C/65F which was just okay in a light shirt, loose running shorts and thongs/flip-flops (or, for parts, less) as I was moving along fairly briskly.

I was surprised that one side of the hill I crested was quite breezy when the far side was very still. As soon as I topped the crest on my return the breeze was still there, but the still side was more pleasant.

It's 10C/50F now; we may yet get a warmer day or two before the depths of our winter.

This post was edited

I have not had a first nude day in the garden yet this year because the weather has nit cooperated on the weekends, On the other hand I thank hubby had his first nude garden day in February. He has potatoes and corn growing and other seeds in the ground. He loves gardening nude and never wears clothes while gardening or doing yard work.

This post was edited

It is more about sunshine and no wind for us. We have had several nude gardening days already with the temperature around 14/15C.

This post was edited

The first naked day of this year was 26th March as this was the first warm weekend as evenings are too cold yet, but as others have said I am happy to be nude outside even at 15c (60f) as long the sun is out and no wind.

This post was edited

I have spent many days nude working on the garden this year. Today my partner helped me put the soaker hose under ground with me digging the hole and she laying the hose. I thought it was only suppose to get to the high 60s but got up to 76*. It was nice.

This post was edited