Blacks Beach

I hope to be paragliding at Torrey Pines for the first time. Is that the official entrance to the clothing optional section of blacks beach? Ill be out there the last week of may.

This topic was edited
RE:Blacks Beach

Will you be doing it nude? Seems like an appropriate place to do that.

This post was edited

Torrey Pines Glider Port is not a nude glider port. The beach below (Blacks Beach) is the only place where you can be nude). Also be aware the that months of May and June can be very cloudy (May Gray and June Gloom). There are also different entrances to Black's Beach that are not all by the glider port.

This post was edited

There are actually two areas of Black's Beach, one is clothing-optional and the other isn't. It depends on whether you're at the part of the beach that the state controls.

Here's your answer to how to get to the beach:

https://www.blacksbeach.org/routes.html

In fact, the whole website is fairly informative about the beach.

This post was edited

Only the surfers care about the clothed portion of Black's Beach. This is only because surf's up there and the waves are better at this section of the beach.

This post was edited

I love the Black beach in San Diego, in July I wanna go there with a nice guy, if you are interested to send me a message.

This post was edited

I love the Black beach in San Diego, in July I wanna go there with a nice guy, if you are interested to send me a message.

When you are on the beach, head straight to the North end of the beach where there are plenty of nice, gay guys. Enjoy your time there.

This post was edited

I hope to be paragliding at Torrey Pines for the first time. Is that the official entrance to the clothing optional section of blacks beach? Ill be out there the last week of may.
'How was the paragliding? I've always wanted to try it.

This post was edited