Minimum amount of cloths at work.

I realised now that it is warmer that out at work I have on only one pair of steel toecap shoes with no socks, one pair of builder/carpenter shorts yes longer than I like but handy for my job and one tee-shirt.

What about other people.

This topic was edited
RE:Minimum amount of cloths at work.

When I worked on a farm it was just shorts, shirt and socks with work boots. That sun in the morning was hot cause I could feel the heat thru my shorts. When I was on my farm and using tractor it was nude.

This post was edited

Hey Bud, I usually sit on a pair of shorts when I am out on the tractor in case I have to put something on. I can always turn the tractor and go to a place on the farm no one can see me get off and put on shorts!!! Shirt is something that comes off early.....when it is hot in the early morning I don't even get one out to put on.........Wish we could visit each others farm and hang out butt naked!!!!!

This post was edited

I realised now that it is warmer that out at work I have on only one pair of steel toecap shoes with no socks, one pair of builder/carpenter shorts yes longer than I like but handy for my job and one tee-shirt.What about other people.

For a lot of people who work from home, the answer is nothing!

This post was edited

Minimum for my job is jeans, polo, and shoes. When I'm working around the house, though, it's usually just shorts.

This post was edited

Operating a professional business with customers coming in the door also with employees in and out one must dress accordingly. Not to mention the Sheriffs Dept is 5 doors down in a very conservative non forgiving county. Us living nude and enjoying weekends at our local club with friends will have to suffice.

This post was edited