Nudism in India - Do couples agree to this

We are a couple trying to explore nudist fun with other couples for quite a long time. But unfortunately we have not been able to connect with like minded couples and we are not interested in singles at all.

Maybe we are more of an Exhibitionist and Voyeur kind of nudist couple. More often we like to show our skin when people are around. Might be we like the stares and the appreciation or kind of thrill that we get during then. Chances of someone seeing us or literally someone wooing excites us. Having said that we are not into swapping or hardcore fun. Most of the time we experience that the approach is towards swapping fun which we do not enjoy. Having said that we do appreciate soft fun , strip tease , fondling , nude partying , naked dining etc., SRSP and sharing the same bed along with other couple / couples excite us. The touch and the warmth of nude bodies is quite a wonderful feeling altogether.

Quite often we imagine ... an apartment / house full of nude couples ( maybe 6 to 8 couples ) without clothes , shedding all inhibitions and carrying on with the day to day activities. Few in the kitchen , few doing household chores , few watching TV , dining , taking bath , sharing bed etc etc., Wow ,,, what fun it would be.

Would like to invite couples for such kinda fun...

This topic was edited
RE:Nudism in India - Do couples agree to this

Y dont u try with singles or like minded peoples if its only for nudism

This post was edited

Does any couple agree to this ??

This post was edited

We do and it's lovely

This post was edited

Yes it would be much fun with a house full of nudists and everyone doing their daily chores. Wish we can do it someday

This post was edited

yes....we r agreed to this and love to do

This post was edited

...Having said that we do appreciate soft fun , strip tease , fondling , nude partying , naked dining etc., SRSP and sharing the same bed along with other couple / couples excite us. The touch and the warmth of nude bodies is quite a wonderful feeling altogether.

Quite often we imagine ... an apartment / house full of nude couples ( maybe 6 to 8 couples ) without clothes , shedding all inhibitions and carrying on with the day to day activities. Few in the kitchen , few doing household chores , few watching TV , dining , taking bath , sharing bed etc etc., Wow ,,, what fun it would be....

Wow!!!!! I can imagine what a fun that would be!
just wondering how thick is the boundary line between the hard and soft.. at some point, I afraid, it would be very faint!
Sorry for intruding by a single (in this network I say myself as single since wife is not publicly nudist)

This post was edited

I am male from Bangalore. I do completely agree to be in a house full of nudists and do all daily activities without any shy.

This post was edited

Maybe we are more of an Exhibitionist and Voyeur kind of nudist couple. More often we like to show our skin when people are around. Might be we like the stares and the appreciation or kind of thrill that we get during then. Chances of someone seeing us or literally someone wooing excites us.

You do realise you are on the internet ?

There are site that would welcome that kind of thinking, why you decided to join a nudist website looking for it is genuinely baffling, or it would be if this was a site for True Nudists as it is, its full of misguided people just like you,

I wish you all the luck in finding those people. Just dont confuse them as nudists or what you are doing as nudism.

This post was edited

Yes I am here by true nudism life

This post was edited

Yes you are right

This post was edited