Naturist-Friendly Hipcamp?

I just stayed at a Hipcamp in Northern Indiana for 6 days. From the description of the property on the Hipcamp site, it looked to be secluded and private. Before making the reservation, I had emailed the owner and mentioned that we have an outdoor shower that we like to use, and I wanted to know if that would be OK. She had replied that, The area is private enough that your nudity will be between you and the wild life.

Having put them on notice and from her accepting response, I was nude much of the time at the site. It turned out that, yes, the area is private, but the owners house is on the property, and they did have a view of my camp. When I saw them out around their home, I did try to be discrete, but I know they saw me several times.

When I left, I wrote a glowing review of the Hipcamp site, and I emailed the owner privately to thank her for their acceptance of my nudity. I told her that I had mentioned the great site on a couple of websites and several people were interested in the camp, but I told her I didnt give them her information because I wasnt sure if they considered me to be a one-off crazy old naked guy, or if they would be naturist-friendly and open to my sharing their information. She replied asking if there is a need for more naturist-friendly camping spots and if I thought this could be an untapped market.

I havent responded yet. Id like to get some feedback from all of you! If you knew about an 8-acre secluded and private camping site in northern Indiana, and you were told that it is naturist-friendly, would you support it?

This location has lots of wildlife, a pond, grassy sites, and the hosts were friendly and helpful. They have water available at their house to fill tanks, and they permit generators. They dont have a dump station, but there is a Loves within 5 miles. The property is 2 miles off a highway, and conveniently located near a town for restaurants, gas stations, groceries, etc.

All this, and they are asking if making it naturist-friendly would be a good marketing tactic!!

How many of you would be interested?

This topic was edited
RE:Naturist-Friendly Hipcamp?

Absolutely if I lived in that area. I run a clothing optional AirBnB campsite behind my house.

This post was edited
RE:Naturist-Friendly Hipcamp?

I absolutely would. Especially if they just let you enjoy the surroundings however you want.

This post was edited