Cringe-worthy

My 2 cents: although washable body paint looks like it could make for a fun afternoon adventure, I absolutely cringe at the site of tattoos and body piercings. They are a real turn-off to me. Just my 2 cents.

This topic was edited
RE:Cringe-worthy

I am right there with you.

This post was edited

I agree with you that everyone should be able to make their own decisions about what they want to do with their own bodies and how they might want to decorate them. I have pierced ears (one simple pierce in each ear) since 1965 or 66. I almost never bother to wear any as I'm not even fond of clothes, and not saying that I would NEVER wear a pair of earrings if I had to attend a festive occasion where a little jewelry might be appropriate, but TBH - the photos that some folks post of themselves with pierced nipples, tongues, and and genitals are just a turn off to me. If they enjoy them - more power to them. It's totally a matter of personal preference. I was just stating that from my POV they (along with tattoos) are not sexy or attractive. Quite the opposite, they are a bit of a turn-off (aka "repulsive"). But to each his/her own. Just not my thing.

This post was edited

I am in total agreement with all of you. Not to be judgmental so forgive me if you're reading this and have piercings and tattoos, but in my eyes tattoos on a woman simply make her look a bit cheap and tacky at least if overdone. I'm 70, have been a biker for every bit of five decades and have never had the desire to follow that crowd in getting piercings and tattoos, no regrets. I agree that the natural naked body is God's masterpiece just as it is.

This post was edited