Naked Beach Run

Excited for my first nude beach run/walk of this summer. tomorrow morning :) Should be nice.

Who else enjoys a naked beach run? Oh it is a public beach.

Adam

This topic was edited
RE:Naked Beach Run

I only walk naked at the clothing optional beach, and certainly do enjoy it. No remote beaches in NJ where I could get away with it otherwise.

This post was edited

we have a home on the FL panhandle and there is a state park that isn't used much during the week during the offseason. i bet i've been nude on that beach six dozen times in the past 3-4 years. i do keep my eyes open for the infrequent walker as i've been caught several times.

This post was edited

When I lived in northern California, I enjoyed nothing more than a long naked walk on the beach. There are a couple of beached near Santa Cruz, CA where it's possible to walk over a mile next to the water in one direction. There was generally a mix of clothed and naked beach goers, but folks wearing textiles seemed not to notice us nudists. I have moved inland now, but sure miss it.

This post was edited

Yes we used to go to the beach near camp Pendleton in California. Loved running along the beach. Had some carpal tunnel syndrome going on. So the only exercise I had was running. There is something Great about running along the beach like that. But you do have to watch out for the jellyfish. Lol

This post was edited

Yes we used to go to the beach near camp Pendleton in California. Loved running along the beach. Had some carpal tunnel syndrome going on. So the only exercise I had was running. There is something Great about running along the beach like that. But you do have to watch out for the jellyfish. Lol
Jellyfish hand out tickets for being naked?

This post was edited

Yes we used to go to the beach near camp Pendleton in California. Loved running along the beach. Had some carpal tunnel syndrome going on. So the only exercise I had was running. There is something Great about running along the beach like that. But you do have to watch out for the jellyfish. LolJellyfish hand out tickets for being naked?

In Commiefornia they do.

This post was edited

Body says don't run. But I have added levee trails for walks in cities. Done a few nude beaches. Have not had a chance for others yet.

This post was edited