Tingaki Kos Greece

We are going to Tingaki Kos on the 7 July for to weeks .If anyone is going there you can come and see us. Ann and Jon

This topic was edited
RE:Tingaki Kos Greece

Hi Jon and Ann,I had my Corralejo holiday cancelled by TUI,so have now booked Tingaki for a week from 23rd June to 30th June so just miss you argh.I had to keep the same dates for Tingaki as Corralejo as I could'nt change my holiday dates due to others off and I have to care for someone.Have a fantastic holiday and send me some photos for me to see Ann and what I will be missing in not meeting you both there,best wishes,Willie.

This post was edited

Have a nice time in Tigaki. Although i prefer to go in September. Too bloody hot in July for me.

This post was edited

Hi Jon and Ann,I had my Corralejo holiday cancelled by TUI,so have now booked Tingaki for a week from 23rd June to 30th June so just miss you argh.I had to keep the same dates for Tingaki as Corralejo as I could'nt change my holiday dates due to others off and I have to care for someone.Have a fantastic holiday and send me some photos for me to see Ann and what I will be missing in not meeting you both there,best wishes,Willie.

We will meet one day

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy