daring nudists things

for me being an exhibitionist nudist for all my life i have done alot of things naked even though its not aloud legally i drive naked walk around town naked do my garden work naked basiclly anything ill do naked just for the sake of it and its good when people dare me to do something naked while out with the fellows have won alot of money doing that it was good growing up as a nudist u dont get scared or ashamed of what u do and have plus in my eyes its all natural and more people should do it its the other people who have a problem when they see u and think ur doing the wrong thing and u only live once so have as much fun as u can hahaha

This topic was edited
RE:daring nudists things

Sounds like you live nude pretty much. Many of us on the site try to do that too and do as much as we can nude, Nude gardening last weekend even at the end of winter, (it was a very mild day) but I also collect my newspaper nude each morning and on weekends it is on the road in front of my house. I don't try to get caught, but I wander out to collect when I feel like it. Keen on trying nude hiking but I think safety on numbers is a good idea.

This post was edited

I don't do dares or what I would consider daring things. I drive naked quite a bit. I am naked in places where you wouldn't normally be naked BUT, it's not a dare nor is it to be an exhibitionist, to shock someone or intentionally expose my naked self to anyone. I/we've been naked in areas that were not nude or clothing optional, but we've always made sure to keep our exposed naked bodies to ourselves.

Last time I ever did anything naked on a dare was when I was between the ages of 8 and 11 and living in TX. I ran with a bunch of kids from the neighborhood that loved to explore the remote areas around our homes. Abandoned buildings, open fields for what seemed like miles, a creek/stream where we all skinny dipped. Initially it was a dare to take off my clothes like everyone else. After the first several times, it was just something we all did, mostly during the summer.

Things like driving naked, which as I said, I do quite often, are what I consider an extension of our nude life here at home. We walk around inside our home naked almost every day. The blinds are open and sometimes the windows are also open. We don't dance around in front of the windows, but we just continue to live as we would if we were covered. We live in a tract home with two-story homes surrounding us. We are naked in our backyard all the time and we don't worry about who can see us.

I have taken the trash bins out to the curb and continue to frequently and do that naked. It's never during the daylight hours and usually later at night. I work in our garage with the door open but always ensure I have screening from the neighbors view. It's not complete but enough.

This post was edited

That sounds exactly like my attitude and actions except that in the UK and the European countries where I take holidays I don't need to bother so much about being seen when out and about, being protected by the legal situation over non-sexual nudity.

This post was edited

I've been assured by law enforcement, from several different agencies here in California, that simple nudity in our backyard or driving nude, as long as you're not being lewd, is NOT illegal. Of course, it would be up to the interpretation of of the LEO. I do push the boundaries, so to speak, but do not do that when I'm certain someone will see me.

We try and live a nude life as much as possible. It's just the way we prefer to live. We know we can't do lots of things we'd like to do nude but we do as much as we can. We are having a heat wave here in So Cal and temps have been in the triple digits all last week and all of next week with a little break next Saturday. We've both been naked since early last week and my wife has slipped on clothes twice to run an errand or two but I have not had to. I did, however, go to the bank, the pharmacy and drive thru but remain naked each time.

This post was edited

Years ago I was working for the city and found a guy masturbating in the park naked. Well when I asked the cop on duty. We looked it up in the law book, a misdemeanor law. But if kids are around different story.
Plus out at the hot springs if you were on national forest land, ticket but throughout in court. But county land not sure. Here in the new town its very conservative. Not sure how far I can push the new neighbors. lol

This post was edited