RE:Spying coffee makers...

Its funny to see people disregard facts for feelings.

This post was edited

NuddyCouple, sorry to see you blocked me and called me names because you did not like the truth.

CNN has been very biased and told lies for years. One of the networks higher ups was caught on camera admitting that they made up lies without facts or supporting evidence.

Calling facts hate then running away from a real conversation is what liberals do because they actually can not support a conversation. Sorry to see your mindset is such as this.

This post was edited

It seems I've stirred up the mother in this vinegar.

I don't plan to go on much further on this thread, realizing feelings are being bruised, but I'm unable to stop from responding when I hear it suggested that the January 6th, 2021 attack on the US Capitol and the George Floyd "nonsense" on the street caught on videotape was made up by democrats. It makes me wonder how on earth someone can be witness to an act (even witnessed by us all on live television with regard to 1/1/21) and still deny that it occurred. That is not offering opinion - it is ignoring something that did occur and with indisputable video evidence to prove it. To discount and deny that these terrible moments happened, or to suggest a political party made it all up is absolutely unacceptable and even embarrassing to read. That denial makes it clear that it is easy for people who don't want to hear or see something that doesn't fit into their view of the world can ignore anything they want, like the white supremacist-created riots in Charlottesville in August 2017 (where I lived until recently). It REALLY happened, Antifa did not cause it to happen, and Heather Heyer is dead because of the murderous fucker who ran her down and hurt thirty-five other people at the peaceful march they were having in response to the Unite the Right Rally. Heyer is a martyr for the cause of racial injustice in America. If that makes anyone here uncomfortable to hear, good.

The three incidents I reference here all did occur and people were hurt and died because of them. The dead cannot speak for themselves so I am here to do it for them. Saying something didn't happen when the evidence is undeniable makes no one take anything said by that person seriously.

Again, the facts say otherwise.CNN has admitted in court the they are pure entertainment.Also Fox is number one. The ratings say so.As for Jan 6th, that was all made up by the democrats along with the Floyd nonsense.

This post was edited

Higher ratings does not make something true. That is called an Ad populum fallacy. If I were to poll 100 people and over 50% of them say Coke is better than Pepsi does that mean Coke is better than Pepsi? No it means of the people asked, more of them had a preference to Coke. Just because you like the things your favorite talking heads say on Faux News doesn't mean it is true. Also, you assume I am defending CNN. Which is also fallacious. CNN isn't so much a bunch of liars in that they would rather be first and forget to check facts. Faux News just makes things up (eg see "alternative facts"). Now if you want to attack a news origination that lies for liberals I suggest you attack MSNBC because they are to liberal news as your beloved Faux News is to "conservative" views. So congratulations on being wrong in every direction!

This post was edited

No, but is shows Trust.

This post was edited

The Floyd even did happen, but its narrative was made up. The protests over it were nonsense and the outrage was fake.

Same with January 6th. It was all made it. There is video evidence showing security guards waving people inside the building., not trying to keep them out. There is some footage from inside the building showing people walking around as if it was a normal day or if they were taking a tour. The narrative that has been pushed by the media is largely false.

This post was edited

It's obvious that you are completely unreasonable. To blindly say that January 6th didn't happen is just willful ignorance. It also reeks of your white christian nationalism.

This post was edited

Though the responses to the original post have invoked differing levels of unpleasantness, all pretty much far from the original intent. How much can you differentiate the pleasures of your morning coffee in the nude? My original purpose was to throw in an unusual comment to spark some sort of dialogue about nude coffee drinking while not having a big concern whether or not your Mr. Coffee is watching. Gimme a break!! The China dossier adder was to be equally over the top but possibly to a lesser degree. It does trouble me that this exchange occurred with the cited examples so I feel a gentle rebuttal is in order. Initially, I asked my wife about Wifi coffee makers, she repeated the same & Alexa (who's a room away in the kitchen) immediately starts in on "Ok, here's what I found on Wifi coffee makers." While every coffee maker might not be spying, some are certainly capable. Our adversaries know our tendencies and could easily exploit them. No way, you think? Just search for that new battery powered hedge trimmer on line and watch your screen margins. An endless supply of models, types and specifications will magically appear. And you dispute that a foreign government could do the same for nefarious reasons...not just a sales quota? And you doubt that China could have a dossier on anyone that they wanted...or just lots of folks in general for trend data? We've got Google, Twitter & Facebook all gathering as much statistical data as possible, every time we log on all for sale at market price. Tik-Tok doesn't even bother to hide the fact that they're spying. Do you ever read the cookie policy at the bottom of the varied login pages? We won't mention who's in the mix with the DNA ancestor research, will we? By the way, I'm 98% British Isles & 2% Viking raider for you folks wondering. What about Fox's sources; they're obviously all over the place. Lots of hyperbole in action, too. Why? Clicks, clicks, clicks, the same as the other networks that often times won't even bother to report it or marginalizes it at best. Which do you want? Hyperbole or censorship? I could go on about Ad Populum and survey administration, but I don't really think there's a need. Just like I could recount Jan 6th, Unite the Right & Waukesha Parade attacks. All the work of a small group of outliers (I hope & pray) who went nuts. The only difference in the afore was the casualty count. I think the final comment for now should be this quote (I'm doing this from memory) "Put their hatred out for all to see". This statement shows how easily we have all come to judge other's content & intent. It needs to change; need I say more?

This post was edited

NuddyCouple, it sounds like you have issues.

I hope you get help and learn to accept all races.

This post was edited

Hating white nationalist agendas doesn't make someone a racist. The mixture of hate groups involved in walking down the grass at UVa chanting, "Blood and soil" and "Jews will not replace us" are quite proud of their bigotry, and to call someone who calls them out on it the racist shows the deep hypocrisy in the naming. Call someone what you are to cover up the facts shouldn't work as well as it does - the product of a weakened and sick fourth estate.

America is better off with its wide ethnic swath - white men may have started this experiment but women and people of color were (and still are being) stepped on to bring it to fruition. I for one am quite happy that in another thirty years the population will no longer be dominated by white people, hopefully along with the removal of old white men at the seat of power. That will be a very good step forward.

I suggest to anyone enjoying the convenience of Alexa and her ilk to toss that shit in a tub full of water. Alexa, can you breathe under there?? Say no to the technology before you are so lost in the convenience to realize you have lost the ability to make your own choices. No to Google and any other conglomerate that thinks they have the right to sell your information - read that again - YOUR information - to anyone they want. No to social media as well. You do still have that power - seize the day and take back control of your data as much as you are able. You do not need it. You are better off without that crap in your life.

My honey reminds me that this website is a form of social media, thanks, G. I mean social media which follows you and uses you for their own profit, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Close your accounts with them and pick up a good book and expand your mind beyond that rectangular moron-inducing phone. You're cooking your neurons looking at that smartphone half of your waking life. It's not too late, but it's coming.

This post was edited