If you had an opportunity to be naked forever, would you take it?

Would you stop wearing clothes and be naked forever if it was possible for you?

As an added question, would you go all the way and be literally as naked as when you were born forever?

For me it's yes to both. I would of course take the opportunity to be naked forever, and I would be totally naked as when born forever.

This topic was edited
RE:If you had an opportunity to be naked forever, would you take it?

Definitely YES! I dream of that opportunity. For now, considering society rules and problems, all I can do is try to enjoy nudity whenever I can, completely naked and barefoot, indoor in my shop and outdoors in secluded areas in the mountains.

This post was edited

yes, I would love to live at a nudist resort

This post was edited

In my case no.
Main reason is too cool for about half the year.
The other is that there are certain places where there are too many people too close together for me to be comfortable nude like public transportation, theaters, churches, etc.

This post was edited

Definitely We live in the country on the farm hubby grew up on and spend a lot of time nude. It's so nice not having to worry with clothes. Others that come to our house are told we will be nude, most have no problem with it, a few have joined us.

This post was edited

I would live nude 24/7 in a heart beat with a few modifications, I don't consider shoes/sandals clothing so would wear them as needed, Likewise, a coat, I would be nude under it but at times, when outside for any length of time, where I am, a coat is needed. I hate having to put clothes on just to go shopping, especially in the summer,

Grocery stores around here would probably be too cool for nude shopping.

This post was edited

I would, weather permitting. When everyone is at work Im nude most of the time. My home is secluded enough that I can sit on my front porch nude and drink my coffee, or work in my shop without clothes. Unless theres a lot of sawdust then I wear an apron.

This post was edited

Short answer to an easy question...Yes.

This post was edited

Being clothes free is a preference not an obsession for me so 24/7 would be nice all the time particularly eliminating the need get dressed to quick take the garbage out or check the mail or get a few item at grocery store.

However as other suggest if permanent nudity meant being uncomfortable in certain climate conditions and elimination of some activities it wouldn't be worth it.
Prefer to be clothes free - but clothes when needed.

This post was edited

Being clothes free is a preference not an obsession for me so 24/7 would be nice all the time particularly eliminating the need get dressed to quick take the garbage out or check the mail or get a few item at grocery store.However as other suggest if permanent nudity meant being uncomfortable in certain climate conditions and elimination of some activities it wouldn't be worth it.Prefer to be clothes free - but clothes when needed.

I feel the same way, except that unless it is a very few items and none of them are in a refrigerated section, the grocery store would be too cold for me. Convenience stores, fast food restaurants, hardware and home improvement stores would be fine. So would walking around the neighborhood or a park, driving my convertible, working in the front yard. As I said before, crowded places would not be.

This post was edited

I would like to be able to choose clothing as needed. If nudity was common and accepted by society, then I would choose to do most things nude but dress in the winter or just when in feel like it.

This post was edited