The Economy

It's a good thing that we are nudists. Before long, we will not be able to afford clothes.

This topic was edited
RE:The Economy

That is a fact . . .Mac!

This post was edited

Good idea in summer, but a problem in winter. I do sometimes wonder if the combination of global warming and economic issues will make wearing less clothing acceptable in warm weather until eventually it is acceptable to wear nothing.

This post was edited

Ive just had an email from my energy company telling me my bill is now three times what it was last month.

Turns out I might be wearing a lot more clothes rather than heat the house.

This post was edited

If the cost of fuel continues to rise, I shall have to sell all my clothes to put petrol in the car.

This post was edited

Without being too rude, if the hacks truly running the show had to buy their own fuel and pay a utility bill, we could expect to see a change. As it is, here in the states, were all looking forward to midterms & 2024. Our current crop has made a mess.

This post was edited

Let's Go Brandon!!!

This post was edited

If the cost of fuel continues to rise, I shall have to sell all my clothes to put petrol in the car.

But not to worry the 5 largest gas and oil companies have made 35 billion in profits last quarter breaking previous quarterly earnings!

So there is that?

This post was edited

Just remember who voted for a tax cut for the wealthiest individuals and largest companies and vote accordingly.

This post was edited

Also remember who changed policy that created this mess.

This post was edited

Also remember who changed policy that created this mess.

You do know everyone around the world is getting ripped off dont you?....This is part OPEC, and Corporate greed.

This post was edited