1st nude drive in the daytime or night time.

Hauled the garbage to the trash bin about 3.5 miles away. Dropped it off and decided to go down a dirt road. Stripped of shorts and t. Finished the drive home nude. Did the speed limit. Drove home with out a problem. Took the mail into the house and started opening the mail. I was shaking so hard I put my knife up, afraid I would cut myself.
What an adrenaline rush. I think Im hooked to nude driving now.

This topic was edited
RE:1st nude drive in the daytime or night time.

A few months ago I was up in the Mountains and on my way home from an 80 km drive I took my Ugg boots off while my car was on cruise control and then off came my boardshorts and briefs. I didn't have fuel up, so I drove on the highway home naked and drove my car straight home into my garage, then inside where I tossed my top off. It was fun!!

This post was edited

We were a few miles away after a very long drive. It was something like 2 in the morning. So we pulled off to the side of the road and stripped down. It wasn't super exciting since we were both exhausted from the many hours on the road, but it was nice.

There have also been a few times during the summer months where she will take off her top while we are driving. Topless laws in our area are not very clear so she tends to wait for night driving.

This post was edited

Do all the time in summer. Strip down and ride around town nude. Nobody even bats and eye. I do drive a truck so higher than most so no worries. Love it

This post was edited

First, to the OP, congrats on joining the club!

My first nude drive was way, way back in 1973. We were married and I was in the Navy and was stationed up in the Bay Area at Treasure Island. I had a 7 hr drive from where we lived up to the base. I'd come home some weekends and then return to the ship on Sunday night. I'd leave home around 10:30-11pm. That very first time, Di walked me out to the car which was parked in the carport. We'd hug, kiss goodbye and I stripped and drove away. Did that many, many times the remaining 1.5 years in the Navy.

I had a few odd jobs from '75 to '77 and had a van at the time. Drove that vehicle back and forth to work, while nude. The van was easiest to drive that way because I could just slip into the back and slip on clothes before going into work. In early '77, I got on the FD and drove to work and back home naked every day for 32 years. Before I retired, I drove our reserve fire engine one time for its 2-mile weekly maintenance run. It was a Sunday and a quiet day at the fire house. I let my crew know I was going to take the rig out for this maintenance drive and one of the guys said, "hey Cap, you should drive it naked!" They knew I drove my vehicle into work naked and knew I was a nudist. Little did that fireman know that I had already planned that. I walked out to the rig with a pair of shorts on, a work jacket and my turnout pants/boots. Got to the rig, threw my pants/boots into the cab, slipped outta the shorts and climbed in. I left the jacket unzipped and drove around the small city for about 20 mins. Much further than 2 miles! Only wish I had a picture of that bucket list item.

This post was edited

We used to drive around completely nude at night, yes was an adrenaline rush. Now that we are older wife doesn't care to. However, I still like to drive nude and will frequently still do it.

This post was edited

My first time driving nude has to have been after my first visit to the Turtle Lake Resort. After spending the whole day nude I couldn't bring myself to put on clothes. I enjoyed the nearly two hour drive back home arriving after midnight, then walked to my second floor apartment all clothes free.

This post was edited

A few months ago I was up in the Mountains and on my way home from an 80 km drive I took my Ugg boots off while my car was on cruise control and then off came my boardshorts and briefs. I didn't have fuel up, so I drove on the highway home naked and drove my car straight home into my garage, then inside where I tossed my top off. It was fun!!

I would have tossed the top first. I rarely wear anything above the waist when driving in warm weather.

This post was edited

most times when driving home from nudist camp, the first time i did this was maybe mid 90's it was getting evening but still light out i was a member of a nudist camp for years anyways i walked back to my van to get dressed for the drive home and i guess i didn't want the day to end when i opened up the back i put my pool bag in the back with everything in it shut the door got in the driver seat no towel , shorts , drivers license and drove out the gate. 60 miles home and two ways to go interstate or backroad still light out but getting dark i chose backroad so off i went. i was maybe half way home and driving though a small town and stopped at a traffic light and who pulls up behind me but the police my thoughts even now is what to do if stopped that time and a few others my clothes , wallet everything were in back what if i was stopped .and way he was behind me a short distance than turned off just image it was dark out by than what if my taillight or even tag light was out anyways i made it home and when i pulled in my drive i got out nude grabbed my bag and went inside . a few time i've done the nude drive with my bag in trunk but usually i put a towel up with me and my wallet.

This post was edited

I love driving nude as well

This post was edited

anyone from the UK doing this?I have thought about it but round my area traffic is really heavy alot and constant stopping.

I sometimes drive back naked from my local nudist beach. But will admit I have a towel over my lap for driving through the town centre which can be a bit stop start. But once the traffic is reasonably freely moving I through into the passenger seat.

This post was edited