RE:1st nude drive in the daytime or night time.

anyone from the UK doing this?I have thought about it but round my area traffic is really heavy alot and constant stopping.

Should be safer in the UK than most US states since simple nudity is not illegal there.

This post was edited

We are odd as are most people in one way or another. I personally would not bother driving just two miles nude unless I started that way and went back home to be nude again. However, it seems that it would be easier to put the clothes on at home and take them off again at home instead of the struggle it might be in the car.

This post was edited

In Queensland they have recently introduced overhead cameras to monitor seatbelt wearing and mobile phone use whilst driving. Publicity shots show they photograph your vehicle focusing on your lap, so any nude driving could be detected. It would be interesting to know if they attempt any prosecutions based upon such photos.
Assuming they have been installed mainly in high population areas, I did drive about 100 miles nude in the countryside last week, though kept a towel to cover up if needed when travelling through towns and roadworks.

This post was edited

Hard to believe how intrusive the surveillance cameras are becoming. This would be a good entry in the "Legal" thread here on the website. I have no doubt that some overzealous law enforcement crusader will charge someone with exposing themself to no one but a surveillance camera looking for seat belt violators.

This post was edited

My wife and I drive nude every weekend in the summer. We load up the trash bags on one of our golf carts and tote them to the dumpsters. Of course this is at our home club so does that count as driving naked? :)

This post was edited

My wife and I drive nude every weekend in the summer. We load up the trash bags on one of our golf carts and tote them to the dumpsters. Of course this is at our home club so does that count as driving naked? :)

We cant even do that the dumpsters are outside the grounds at our club and we dont have a golf cart! Occasionally we will be lazy and drive to the community center or camp restaurant if it is raining. Does that count?

This post was edited

One of the worst things about those mobile phone / seatbelt cameras that show your lap is that you could be detected multiple times before the first infringement notice arrives in the post.

On the other side I believe they use AI to eliminate the images of 'complying' drivers and only use a human to confirm the offense when the computer process evaluates a photo as likely to be a violation. Perhaps it disregards naked bods as long as you're seatbelt is on and your phone is not on your hand!

This post was edited

My wife and I drive nude every weekend in the summer. We load up the trash bags on one of our golf carts and tote them to the dumpsters. Of course this is at our home club so does that count as driving naked? :)We cant even do that the dumpsters are outside the grounds at our club and we dont have a golf cart! Occasionally we will be lazy and drive to the community center or camp restaurant if it is raining. Does that count?

Yes I bleve it does count. What does not count is throwing your bag on the car trunk intending to stop by the dumper then forgetting about it and driving away with it.

This post was edited

don't get the opportunity like i used to. since coming to tyler is congested unlike the rural area where i could steer my truck with my other appendage.

This post was edited

don't get the opportunity like i used to. since coming to tyler is congested unlike the rural area where i could steer my truck with my other appendage.

There are MANY roads outside of Tyler for driving nude on, and it is legal. I met and spoke with a Texas State Trooper at a nudist resort I was at in Texas. He was there on his time off and was attired appropriately for the venue. He informed me that it is NOT Illegal in the state of Texas to drive or ride nude in a vehicle, It is considered an extension of your home, so anything you can do legally in your home you can do in your vehicle. Sitting around at home nude, minding your own business or driving nude and minding your own business, same thing.

This post was edited