Any Arizona kayakers here?

Id love to meet a few that I cant do some nude kayaking in local lakes with. In the Phoenix area.

This topic was edited
RE:Any Arizona kayakers here?

Hi. I visit Phoenix a couple times a year. Where do you kayak near Phoenix? Is it suitible for inflatables?

This post was edited

I go to Bartlett Lake or Lake Pleasant. Both lakes are just north of Phoenix. They are suitable for inflatables. There are many coves that you can paddle into and spend the day naked in. Let me know next time you are in town, maybe we can meet up.

This post was edited

I go to Bartlett Lake or Lake Pleasant. Both lakes are just north of Phoenix. They are suitable for inflatables. There are many coves that you can paddle into and spend the day naked in. Let me know next time you are in town, maybe we can meet up.

This post was edited

Looking to enter the Kayak world. Sit on top, fishing type. Itd be fun to have friends to go nude.

This post was edited

I live in Pahrump NV. which is just outside Las Vegas. I kayak in Lake Mead but would love to find some new places to kayak in the nude. Maybe we can get together this spring or summer and go out kayaking.

Your nude neighbor ,

Robert Day

This post was edited

While camping at the Magic Circle in Arizona I made friends with several other naturists who also kayaked and we put together a few trips on the Colorado River with multiple vehicles at put in and take out. We wore clothing due to visibility from the shores but you certainly could kayak the river nude in most areas. There are also inlets and channels that are extensive and natural which I solo paddled for hours and swam in very relaxing and secluded conditions when air temps were past 100.

This post was edited

I have a sit on top fishing type of kayak too.
What lakes do you like to go to?

This post was edited

sounds great. Where do you live? Do you ever get to the Phoenix area?

This post was edited