Nude drive w wife

Had an opportunity to drive nude down route 17/86 in NY recently. Wife did not get naked, but doesnt mind me nude . Its a gorgeous mountain/woodland drive I did 3+ hours nude. What fun.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude drive w wife

Wish I could convince my wife to let me.

This post was edited

My first nude driving with my wife was leaving Euronat but she insisted that I should dress before we reached the urbanisations of Bordeaux. Subsequently she has been quite happy for me to drive naked with her to various places when we were staying at naturist holiday venues although I remained dressed after we stopped at textile destinations. On one occasion I was able to remain naked for the entire trip, our destination being somewhere that I was able to stay totally nude.

This post was edited

My first driving with my wife was leaving Euronat but she insisted that I should dress before we reaches the urbanisations of Bordeaux. Subsequently she has been quite happy for me to drive naked with her to various places when we were staying at naturist holiday venues although I remained dressed after we stopped at textile destinations. On one occasion I was able to remain naked for the entire trip, out destination being somewhere that I was able to remain totally nude.

No need for a bathroom, fuel or snack break along the way?

This post was edited

My first driving with my wife was leaving Euronat but she insisted that I should dress before we reaches the urbanisations of Bordeaux. Subsequently she has been quite happy for me to drive naked with her to various places when we were staying at naturist holiday venues although I remained dressed after we stopped at textile destinations. On one occasion I was able to remain naked for the entire trip, out destination being somewhere that I was able to remain totally nude.No need for a bathroom, fuel or snack break along the way?

They were all relatively short local drives - in the last case an excursion from the nudist centre to see a waterfall.

This post was edited

Wish I could convince my wife to let me.

same here

This post was edited

Wish I could convince my wife to let me.In the case of my waterfall drive, I simply got in the car to leave the nudist park naked and started to drive off before my wife said anything.
She thought I had some clothing in the back, but I didn't.

This post was edited

Turns out It was me who was hesitant, when i got up the courage to say I like to drive nude, she said go ahead! I have no problem with you being nude .

This post was edited

Turns out It was me who was hesitant, when i got up the courage to say I like to drive nude, she said go ahead! I have no problem with you being nude .

My wife has no problem with me being nude at home,, as long as we don't have company, but strongly opposes me driving nude.

This post was edited