Cactus Canyon Campground - JULY 11- 15 - Ava, Missouri

Looking for a buddy or more to travel and/or meet up with next week ( or any part of ) JULY 11- 15
Google map: https://goo.gl/maps/ormwzBuSLAfkGkRc9

"CCG is a private membership adults only (21 years or older) camping experience for gay, bi, and straight men near Ava, Missouri.

[I personally am NOT looking for a gay scene, I just want to find a place where a group of guys can get nude out there for some wilding in nature without any legal risks. It's 720 acres and that's huge, so we are free to engage or not with other visitors as we choose.]

Campers come in from all over the country and internationally to experience Cactus Canyon's allure to the peaceful and natural surroundings here in the Ozark mountains. Campers have called it the most peaceful place on earth to be at with no hype, no stress with friendly and courteous campers.
It is comprised of over 700+ acres of woods, streams and prairies, a naturalist's paradise. If you are into hiking, check out the many hiking trails that wonder the acreage through the valleys with streams, waterfalls and natural pools that you can take a dip in.
A twist to the Canyon (like no other) is that due to our seclusion in the hills, trees and off the beaten path, the entire campground is clothing optional, where the choice to wear something, or nothing at all, is yours. All the better to be al natural! It is all part of being comfortable."

I'll be travelling from Cincinnati.
Wednesday night is the Full Moon.
I plan on pitching my tent up on Big Sky Ridge.
Drop a line here AND DM me directly to coordinate.

Basic info from a previous post:
Has a lodge, cabins, dorm, trailer hookups, tent camping with water and electric, and totally rustic camping.
Also, has a pool, hot tub, and sauna -- showers and flush toilets.
Hiking trails.
Kayaking

Final note: Brothers, it's gonna be AWESOME! Just get your shit together and MAKE IT HAPPEN!

This topic was edited
No replies yet.