"No Men" - I'll tell you what pisses me off

I'm not single. I'm married. I have kids - two girls. NONE of them are nudists. I am. My wife is fine with me being a nudist. She'll participate at home or if we are alone but that's all. She's never gotten on any forums or chats in the 26 years we've been married. She doesn't enjoy it. She doesn't care if I'm on one - it's just not her thing. I can be nude all I want - except when the kids are home. But they'll tell you if they go in the other room to watch a movie or read or whatever, warn Dad before coming back in the room or he'll be nude.
But very few women or couples will speak on here. The few women/couples I've spoken with will tell you I've never hit on them. I know there are those here that will bug you to death but that really isn't a reason to shut the rest of us out. I don't general ask to be anyones friend unless we've talked OR I see we have something else in common. I've never been rude to anyone here and I'm not stalking anyone. So, I'm offended at those of you who won't even say "thanks" if I comment about pictures or anything. That's rude. Yes, being badgered is rude but does that make it right for you to be rude to others? If someone badgers you, block them and report them. You are screening out some really nice people and you know what - the loss may just be YOURS.
I'll get off my soap box now... just needed to vent.
Peace, Love and Nudity to all.

This topic was edited
RE: Well put

Fish: You are right on. Keep at this message. Well done, my friend.

This post was edited
There are a lot of nice people here

I have made a lot of friends on here, male, female, single, married, straight, bi , and gay. I have come to conclusion that the onees who don't want me as a friend are ones I probably don't want as friends anyway. I can understand why some say no single males on their profile, but some of them have requested me as a friend after getting to know me.

Concerning resorts, if they don't want me as a single male, I will be happy to spend my money elsewhere. If I ever find a nudist partner, I will still go to ones that welcomed me while single.

This post was edited
Couple here - our opinion

We are one of the few couples it seems that has no issues with men by themselves on this site as long as they are certified. We are comfortable that if you get certified that you are putting your self out there as much as we are. So since you are certified, We sent you a friend request!

This post was edited
I knew I wasn't alone...

thanks for the support folks! I didn't really do this to beef up my "friends" but appreciate those who have added me so far. I understand why some folks would be very cautious - I am too. Truth be known, if my wife was involved here I'd likely be more cautious too. Each member is entitled to befriend only those who they choose just want them to know they could be missing out on some really great folks!
Stay naked my friends

This post was edited
RE: hey

Amen! Say it again.

John

This post was edited
Cyberworld problems

In real world nude environment it is fairly simple to intermingle with all kinds of people, but when a place couple-dominated, it is natural that couples predominantly hang out with other couples. In virtual environment like TN, again problem is that whereas in real nude world small things like mimics, tone of your voice and way you look at others etc. are factors that may separate the real ones from those with other motives, in cyberworld that is all the more difficult.

So far in chat I have talked to number of people; male, female and couples and faced very little discrimination due to my profile. On the other hand I am attached with offspring, so maybe with some it has been an icebreaker fact when revealed. But in essence it comes to few things; there are number of gays who befriend only with males, there are number of females (fake, bi or lesbian) who befriend only with females and then there are number of couples and females who befriend preferably with other couples of females. Motives aside, they have all the right to do so and in case of many real people it is just a way to fend off the less genuine nudists, not to be hostile towards males in general.

What I am rather fed up with, though, is the friend requests from out of the blue. If profile is empty, private or with very little information, no message accompanying and/or no prior communication of any kind, I probably won't accept a friendship request. On the other hand, more genuine the person appears, more probable it is that I will add him/her/them as friends. To some this is a site to collect scalps (friendships), to others it is to make new acquaintances with whom something in common beyond interest in social nudity. The latter value quality over quantity and I am not ashamed to admit to belong to that group. I really don't care if gay, straight, male, female, couple F/M, F/F or M/M as long as there is some point in being friends. On the other hand I want to have some balance in friends list, so naturally single males who send most friend requests, are screened for compatibility a bit more than other groups. It doesn't mean they would be ignored.

So to all single males: Get Certified, tell as much as you can about yourself in profiles AND do not forget good manners in communication - and do not send friend requests without accompanying message or prior communication.

Wishing to raise the level of communication here in general

TravelNudie aka Aki

This post was edited
RE: Cyberworld problems

The focus in thread was single males. I have had some negative or otherwise strange experiences with female and couple profiles, too. Just they were not in focus here.

This post was edited
RE:

Ive met some nice folks hereface to face, as it werejust because this is a nudist site doesnt change the fact that people are people. I dont walk through a shopping mall asking people to be my friend because we are all shoppers. TXAG nailed it in his post I have come to conclusion that the ones who dont want me as a friend are ones I probably dont want as friends anyway Its no big deal. You want to collect friends, join Facebook

This post was edited
RE:

We as a couple can understand the frustration of decent single men being rejected as friends. We have done it. We will also reject single females for the same reason. No common interests, no pics, no profiles, nothing at all in common. We will also reject couples for the same reason. We are new on here but not new to this rodeo. We are looking for couples mostly that we can do things together with. One of them is visiting us and going skinny dipping together. If a single guy and if you check our profile you will see we have friended one or a single girl and you will also see we friended one has something in their profile we find interesting or lives in an area we plan on visiting we will friend them. We don't want to chat we don't want to ogle at your pics and we don't want to have a friends list that is a mile long. We want to meet you in person and look into your eyes and watch your body language. I can tell a fake in about 3 sentences because of what I do for a living. I deal with the public every day and have been doing it for 30 years. If you are into Porsches or fishing or boating you are probably someone we want to meet. For us it's really that simple.

This post was edited
RE:

Bascially I say:
Network here and meet couples and friends!!
I personally believe I will one day be able to find a couple that I could tag a long with as a friend. To be able to allow the "No single men!" label to come off. Even if that is just one time in my life. I tell people that I am not a monster. I do not cause trouble. Just though I understand how couples ONLY WANT couples! To hang aroud with.
I agree with the rules. Just it is not exactly a motivating reason for me to go to any place publicly nude because of the "Perverted single man" that people will view at me. Sooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah! I agree with the rules because time and time again. Single men cause trouble, insult people, offend people, break rules. Enough is enough! Naturally there are strict rules and I suppose the closest thing I have is to just use True Nudists as a means to one daymeet people in real lifenot that I ever will. But at least I can try!
30 years from now I'll meet people! LOL
~Thomas

This post was edited