RE:Penis Curve

When I was younger my penis curved to the right quite noticeably. When I hit 10/11 and started to increase how often I would pleasure myself the bend seemed to be less noticeable.

This post was edited

Were there myths?

They only myth I know of is how come some guys are fixated on their dick.

This post was edited

Mine's curved to the left and so is my son's.

This post was edited

I have been told by many women that the shape is more important than anything else. They all mentioned the upward curve as being the best for hitting the spot. Unfortunately, I dont have a curve upwards, but would sure like one!!

This post was edited

Upwards is definitely an advantage!

This post was edited

Totally straight and even girth too which most people seem to find quite rare

This post was edited

Just like any other park of our body, it is what you have and how you use it that makes you who you are. To say that one is better than an other, is just one's opinion. There so many other factors that go into bring pleasure. So make use of what you were given and give pleasure to your sex partner regardless of the physical factors of your penis.

This post was edited

One myth is that it is possible for some guys on here to think with something other than their penises
Were there myths?They only myth I know of is how come some guys are fixated on their dick.

This post was edited

I also have a downward curve to mine when hard. I went to a Dr. about it in my 20s and he said either surgery with the possibility of damaging it or basically masturbation exercises. I chose the latter. There is still a down curve, but it's not quite as bad and there's no pain.

This post was edited

Mine also has a slight downward curve when hard but it mostly sticks straight out. I believe its just part of development as it grows during puberty.

This post was edited